Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hey. Im in the market for a jeep here, and really think ill start loving it, so I signed up on the forums. Where im at (coloardo) jeeps are alot, and only being 16, its tough, parents dont help alot in the $$ catagory, well I guess they do sometimes. Well yea.
    If it aint green, it aint clean

Hi welcome to mjr and the forums, theres tons of great tech tips here, so if ya got a question you'll find an answer

Hurricane

Comment

Welcome, probably the best jeep community you will find anywhere
      :devil: Giffer

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Im sure youll find a lot of useful info here.
        -Allen
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope you find a nice jeep.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

^.^ Hey, how's it going! Jeeps are a little pricey, but are totaly affordable! Try this. Peruse your local newspaper, see if you can't find somebody selling a jeep. You don't have to get a new one, as all jeeps are great! And it doesn't have to be the elusive and wonderful wrangler. (In fact some of the old CJ's and Gladiators have proven themselves time and time again to be brilliantly awsome machines.) AND with an Older CJ5 or early model CJ7 you can get classic car insurance, and save some money for your rents (If they are paying for insurance.) The Cherokee XJ is a great jeep as well. The longbody Cherokee is one of Jeep's greatest SUV's, them being comfortable, powerful, very capable, and my buddies who own them say they handle like a dream! And I don't know how expensive they are in Colorado, but in Alabama you can find them for a very reasonable price! Alson, why not get a job to show your parents that you have the responsibility to own a Jeep, See if they'll buy you a jeep, and because you have the job, offer to pay for half, or even offer to pay for the Jeep over time. Show your parents that you really want one, and that you are willing to go the extra mile to get one ^.^
            BTW, glad to have more teenager on the forum. I'm only a year or so older than you. I drive a YJ Wrangler, and...well...yeah...I pay for its goodies and keep it running! So, yeah, not only do you have to show your parents that you're ready for a car, a Jeep can be dangerous, so you've got to show your parent's that you're responsible enough, and to go that extra mile because you really want one.

Hope you find a Jeep man! And Welcome to MJR!!
            WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
            [_____]
            (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
            []--o---[]

Comment

Welcome to MJR. What part of CO ya from? I have a buddy out there that might be able to help you find a decent deal on a Jeep. What kind are ya wanting?

Kurt
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt- Colorado springs, yea we are in the market for a jeep, or just want to test drive one, espically in this snow. I sent you a pm.
                Last edited by provin1327; 01-21-07, 02:57 PM.
                If it aint green, it aint clean

Comment

Working...
                X