Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I have been floating around here for about a month now and i just realized that i have forgotten to say hi to everyone. so hello, my name is Chris, im canadian, and yes i have a drinking problem. keeps the igloo warm at night.lol.
    :devil: Giffer

Mmm, LaBatts!! hehe
    Welcome!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

haha thats funny. Last saturday night, we were getting some beer at the store and there was Moose Head 12 for 10bucks and we were like damn thats a good price... but do we wanna support canada? haha then we got some corona and limes instead. lol sorry, no offense. Just thought youd enjoy that story. Welcome to MJR!
      -Allen
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

moose head..... oh god. thats not beer, its dog piss. oh im getting sick thinking of it. im a jack man myself but if you want good canadian beer go with kokanee....its the beer out here. moose head,phhfffff. and its really great to see a jeep community so close together. cant wait for more
        :devil: Giffer

Comment

haha thanks for the tip. Ill make sure to go with the kokanee. lol
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
          X