• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazzz Up!!! New Guy

Well let me start "Long time listener, first time Caller"
    Tom Lykis Quote
    Looking for a different crowd to wheel with, I am member of Point Mugu
    4X4 but lately they have just doing the Hammers which is cool but I need a variety of trails to keep me going.
    I and my partner Brett Miller own Off Road Werkz in Ventura Ca
    Its a full service mechanics and Fabrication Shop. We also sell a variety of cool outdoor stuff. Check us out @ www.offroadwerkz.com
    We are also in supporting any club or individual who is involved with Cal 4 wheel and CORVA any support needed by us drop us a email. We can host club meeting or help in the repair of your rigs or whatever, a discount if your show membership to either organization.
    Remember these people keep our trails opening! We support them.
    Until then Happy Trails
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Welcome!!! Glad to meet ya here. Seems like lots going in here.

Bob
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Welcome, hope to see you on the trail.
      Dan

Comment

Ohh My Rig.........
        2005 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
        4" Rubicon Express Super Flex Short Arm Kit with Nth Mobility adjustable upper control arms and JKS Adjustable coil spacers
        Skid Row Steering Box Rock Plate, Lower Control Arm Skids tank Skid Custom twin head compressor air system.
        33" Cooper SST Stock Moab Rims Custom Front and Rear Bumpers which are also air tanks and side sliders.
        BPM Jeep Seat Risers we sell them and if you have a TJ you need them! I can see now over my hood.
        2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Your rig sounds pretty sweet. Welcome to MJR. Hope to wheel with you soon.
          -Allen
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.
            Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
            X