Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurked Long Enough

Having lurked around the trail runs forum long enough, I decided to join the MJR forums. I keep thinking that I will attend one of the runs some day, but it always seems as if there is some Jeep related project taking up my weekend. As for 2007, I vow to spend less time and money on the Jeep, and more time on the trails. Hopefully, I will meet a few of you then.

As for the Jeep, she is a fairly competent CJ. Engine is a relatively new 4.2L, with some minor performance enhancements. She sits a little high, but flexes well. Of course, when I get around to putting in the Black Diamond XCL kit things should get better. Detroit lockers front & rear, winch, air, dual batteries, etc., etc. Could use a new paint job, but who cares about paint? All in all, a pretty well built trail rig capable of handling the more challenging runs around. This is my 5th rig, and the most capable yet. Previous rigs were Toyota X-Cab, XJ, and 2 FJ40s.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Welcome aboard! Hope to see your jeep on the trails this year too!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Howdy! Welcome to MJR.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Hope to wheel with you sometime.
        -Allen
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
        X