Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Rubicon saying hi from the trails of West Virginia!!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Rubicon saying hi from the trails of West Virginia!!

Yep...green trails for me right now. lol My name's Greg, and I'm a Correctional Officer by week and a avid Jeeper by weekend. lol My rig is a (mostly) stock '06 Rubicon that I bought a little over three months ago. Since then I've modified it some, nothing to serious in the ways of the suspension. The only mods on her right now consist of a set of windshield mounted Hella Black Magics, a homemade equipment rack consisting of a XM Radio, Uniden PC68LTW CB, and an extra ignition switched cigarette lighter. Also is a Teraflex driver side taillight CB antenna mount. The free mods include the bumper end caps removed up front, the locker mod (any transfer case position below 10mph), and foglights with highbeams. On the way to the house right now for Christmas are JKS Quicker Disconnects, Kilby Steering Box Skid, HiLift Extreme Jack, and a 4WheelCustoms 2.25" budget boost. As soon as money permits I'm getting a set of 33" Baja Claws on 15" rims, either Rock Crawler "Street Locks" or Mickey Thompson Mojave Teflons. If I decide to keep the stock 31's instead of getting the 33's, I'll be getting a Superwinch EPi9 with some Viking Trail Line. Enough words...if you're still reading I give you props! lol On with the pics::

And yes, I know the first one is a poser picture, but it was brand new! haha

Just thought I would introduce myself, post all comments and suggestions you have!!

Welcome aboard! That's a great looking Jeep! Hope to catch you on some trails.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Oh my, that is a SWEET Jeep man.
      It's simply loverly!!
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

trust me you have a rubi, you hardly have to only stick to green trails ive seen stock rubis tackle some pretty intense stuff. haha welcome to MJR.
        -Allen
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Nice Rubi from one C/O to another I have a 04 Rubi. do you plan on coming to the Jeep show up here in York PA. at all if so you'll have to look me up.

Comment

welcome! yes nice Rubi and great pic's! I also have a 06 Rubi!
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

It sure gets muddy around there!

Welcome aboard!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

*pouts*
                I wanna Rubicon ....
                WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                X