Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xj-mas...

A few weeks ago tha' Mrs. mentioned that she liked the older XJ body style.

"Would you like your own trail toy?" I asked, and by the time she finished the word "Yes" I was searching for a new toy!

Since it won't be a DD, I opted to go the cheap route figuring if it's got good bones, I'll replace the rest as I go.

So now she has her very own Jeep!

It's an '88 4x4, 4.0L, Automatic we got for $500.

It's got a few issues (which I'll be bringing up in the appropriate forums) but it goes and stops, it's all there and it's straight. Can you go wrong for $500? heh heh

Well it's not "My" jeep and it's not "Rockin" just yet... But it is an early X-mas present for Tha' Mrs.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~ (HO HO HO)

sweet deal, xjs are fun, sent you pm////Kevin

Comment

Heck yeah man glad to see you pick theat up. Your gonna have to take that out next time we go on a run! Careful on NAXJA when you post make sure you search first or theyll flame you like no other... haha stick with us better
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife on the XJ! If i turn my YJ into a Heavy Trail Rig, i'll probbaly get an XJ as a DD...just cause I'm jeep ho for like....the rest of my life?
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

So no stickers on it yet, eh!? hehe
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X