Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy:D

Heya all! well let me tell you somethin' bout myself. I am south305boy, 19, currently residing in VA and been here for many years. um thats it lol but currently i am going to be getting a Jeep Rubicon hopefully in the upcoming months once i have enough money to go trade in my car now. I have been involved with the import scene for the past five years, i currently drive a scion but i am going to be getting rid of it for a jeep. so i am here to get info on stuff that i can get done to my jeep once i get it due to the fact i dont know nothing about what do to it... but i am guessing there is lots to do to a jeep? well yeah just wantd to say hi and hope to be talkin to the most of you soon!

Welcome aboard!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you on some runs.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Woot an easterner! Where there aren't mud slides...just rides.
        Welcome to MJR, we have a couple people who live in Maryland, but I dunno if we have a whole lot in VA...
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Welcome to the fourms man. Im pretty into both scenes, i have an XJ and I have a projcet FC I working on. Theres lots to do to a Jeep, probably more things then any import. With a rubicon your basically trail ready though. have fun with it.
          -Allen
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Yeah, that's what "Rubicon" is derived from. It's supposedly supposed to be capable of completing California's Rubicon trial stock. So...yeah, with front and rear Dana44's with locking differentials, and I don't know if they do or not...but I think they have sway bar d/c's right?
            Rubi's are nice...if I oculd afford one I'd be all over it.
            WTF Mate?

______
            [_____]
            (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
            []--o---[]

Comment

awesome so thats good that a the off-road scene has more to do than imports. time to try somethin new... oh really awesome then ima be set

Comment

[SIZED]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/TJgirl/H-ll%20Hole/IMAG0048.jpg?t=1166241381[/SIZED]I have one, and yes, I have a Teraflex lift with dissconects, dana 44 front and rear. and lockers front and rear, 4.1 low gears, Red Dawg is awesome on the trails, good choice!
                Last edited by Rubigirl; 12-15-06, 08:58 PM.
                Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Rubigirl, you have excellent taste in tires
                  WTF Mate?

______
                  [_____]
                  (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                  []--o---[]

Comment

why thank you!
                    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
                    X