Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my unlimited

here is a b4 shot of my jeep and a shot in the shop.

shop pic

Sweet JEEP!

Welcome to the board...sorry for the mix-up I promise not to delete this post!

Looking forward to wheeling with you!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

soon as the jeep comes out of the shop rockrat33 and I are going to run pontiac one last time before it closes. we should set up a run. It would be nice to meet everyone and try out the new parts.

Comment

Originally posted by 04crawler View Post
        soon as the jeep comes out of the shop rockrat33 and I are going to run pontiac one last time before it closes. we should set up a run. It would be nice to meet everyone and try out the new parts.
        Heck Yeah, Im there, just dont do it on the 16th, i have a company christmas party. and I think Matt (matterdaddy) has one on the 8th.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
          Heck Yeah, Im there, just dont do it on the 16th, i have a company christmas party. and I think Matt (matterdaddy) has one on the 8th.
          9th! Maybe we can do the run on the 10th (Sunday)? I don't know if I'd go if it's snowy though... not sure, haven't heard from my uncle (who lives in Big Bear) about the weather. Should be find as of now, but that's a couple weeks away...
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Bill,
            Where is that shop? It looks like Freeway Danny's in Torrance.
            Nice Jeep. Welcome to MJR. If pontiac doesn't test your quip, and it won't, I'm sure we'll find plenty of places that will...
            Rat
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Allen,
              Nice XXXXXX! Ain't seen it in a while. Gotta go wheelin agian with ya.
              Rat
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Bill's jeep is at Nationwide Motorsports in Yucaipa.
                We're still hooking fellow jeepers up with great prices too.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                  Hey Allen,
                  Nice XXXXXX! Ain't seen it in a while. Gotta go wheelin agian with ya.
                  Rat
                  Thanks Kurt, Yeah for sure, since your such a hardcore wheeler im gessing you wont be joing us for the Pontiac run...
                  Originally posted by Matterdaddy
                  9th! Maybe we can do the run on the 10th (Sunday)? I don't know if I'd go if it's snowy though... not sure, haven't heard from my uncle (who lives in Big Bear) about the weather. Should be find as of now, but that's a couple weeks away...
                  Sounds good to me, and i live in Running Springs. Its been freakin cold like down to the 20s but no snow yet...
                  |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

heres the latest coilovers are on and she should be on four tires this afternoon.

Comment

one more shot of the front

Comment

Bill's jeep is now for sale

Comment

unlimited 04 jeep for sale $10,000 firm.. contact svrides@aol.com for pics. Can also see this jeep under 04crawler.

Comment

Working...
                          X