Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to MJR

Hello, I am new to this site, thanks to matt2001tj for sharing it with me. I love it!! I am in a club, but it's nice to meet other wheelers to hang with. I have been wheelin' the last couple years with my stock 04 TJ, she (Desert Jewel) suffered minor damage from Odessa, but made it thru! El Mirage did her in and was the final straw to get her lifted and ready to take on new adventures.

Welcome to the forums! nice lookin jeep. hope to wheel with you soon.
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

welcome to mjr
      its nice to see some jeep gals on the trails:marge: i try and take my girls with me when i go wheeling :maggie: :lisa: they always like it when they see a gal behind the wheel. my older girl already has forbid me from selling her jeep.
      Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
      It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Welcome aboard Julie ... see you on the trails
        Sarah
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

As it should be

Originally posted by Jeep Thing View Post
            welcome to mjr
            its nice to see some jeep gals on the trails:marge: i try and take my girls with me when i go wheeling :maggie: :lisa: they always like it when they see a gal behind the wheel. my older girl already has forbid me from selling her jeep.
            That's how it should be! My niece has dibs on mine. Fortunately for me it's 7 1/2 yrs before she turns 16!

Comment

hi Julie, welcome to MJR!
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

You gotta love chicks on the trails. I love setting the role models for my girls. We can talk all day long about my kids driving Jeeps when they get bigger, but it kinda rings hollow until they see a woman driving on the trails with us. I still remember their reaction when we first saw women drivers in the competition buggies. Or even the women driving the monster trucks.

Comment

Welcome to MJR....... some of the friendliest jeeprs you'll likely to meet anywhere. We were in your neck of the woods this past weekend in Calico.
                  To the trail we go.....
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

Hi Jewel,
                    I met you up on Holcomb and Dishpan, and welcome to the MJR site. Lets go do Dishpan in the dark again!
                    Kurt
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                      Hi Jewel,
                      I met you up on Holcomb and Dishpan, and welcome to the MJR site. Lets go do Dishpan in the dark again!
                      Kurt
                      LOL!! I think I'll pass on that one!! "Help"....

Comment

...havent posted on this thread yet...welcome! Wish I had a TJ...my 4cyl YJ is underpowered and rides roller coaster. Just hang on and hope you make it to wear you're going in one piece >.<...

But anyway...hope you enjoy MJR...I live some 100,000 miles away from Cali, and still find these guys to be a hoot.
                        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                        [_____]
                        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                        []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                          LOL!! I think I'll pass on that one!! "Help"....
                          'Rats' all bark..........the Rocks do all the bitin.....
                          makes a good 'bumper cowboy' though.
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Figured it out ?

I'm finally here I think ? Desert Jul, HELLO....
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                            X