• Show
Clear All

Your so silly!
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

:smile:
      Originally posted by Rubigirl
      Your so silly!
      I know, but its fun. Especially at my age. (48)

We were up in Auburn, Nevada City, Plymouth area first of October for our annual wine country run. We found a plethora of wineries there around Plymouth. Going to have to go back up there to pick up some more around Jan, Feb., from......Mitchell winery? I think that was the name of it. Maybe you could share where some neat trails are?
      I have maps a plenty, but local imput would be really cool.
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Jeeps break??
        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
          Jeeps break??
          :confused2 I believe due to driver error, the jeep bends a little bit....or in maddmike's case, the bolts come loose. :omg:

Then again, in Rubigirl's case, just unload quad and pull jeep. :homer:
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl
            [COLOR=red]Hi everyone, I just joined this site, looks awesome! I'm a 49 years young women and love my Jeep! I have a 2006 Rubicon, I call Reddawg! I also have a 4by4 Kawasaki quad and love to hit the trails with both! I'm on my third TJ, I'm keepin this one! lol I truly live the Jeep life! [/COLOR]
            Ok first off, Hi Button and welcome to MJR. Now, watch out for that Mtbkbob, He's full of it! Not like me, no way....
            Nice Jeep, where's the quad hanger-oner thingy go??? I think my Jeep looked like that a year ago. Now it looks like it got run over by a train. It's all these Jeepers, there CRAZY MAN!

Welcome,
            Rat
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
              Jeeps break??
              Only the ones that don't carry.... HI LIFTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
                Now thats the smartest thing yet. When jeep breaks, drive away in the quad for parts. Kurt, you reading this? No need to carry all those parts anymore. Have spare quad in tow.
                Leave it to a woman to outsmart us logical men.:yawn:

Bob
                Bob, you're killin me here
                But I do want a quad. Lets see, if I move the axles over here, and put the spare engine in the glove box, yep! That'll fit!

Comment

No they just stay stuck, without broken fingers, fkn nettels, and oh ya something about a frog?????
                  The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

I love reading everybody's posts on here (MJR)... it's like one big family...
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I love reading all the post here as well Here is a picture of my Jeep I had before the Rubi with my quad in tow. I don't have any of my Rubi pulling it yet but it's set up for it.

Here is a picture of my Jeep I had before the blue one

Here is a pic of my quad

just having fun, I love this stuff!:tongue:
                      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy
                        I love reading everybody's posts on here (MJR)... it's like one big family...
                        A great big disfunctional family... Can you feel the love???

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                          Bob, you're killin me here
                          But I do want a quad. Lets see, if I move the axles over here, and put the spare engine in the glove box, yep! That'll fit!
                          You know, I have seen a rack that fits on top of a jeep that could hold a quad...................I'll find that link for ya. Hmmmmm could take me a while. Where's materdaddy when I need him.
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
                            You know, I have seen a rack that fits on top of a jeep that could hold a quad...................I'll find that link for ya. Hmmmmm could take me a while. Where's materdaddy when I need him.
                            I guess if you had some really long ramps, and a light (under 300 lbs) quad, you could MAYBE get one up onto something like this:

(There you go Bob!)
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Yey, another girl...

When she clean...

When she has hit the mud trails...
                              [COLOR="Magenta"]:tongue: [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]LIVE EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, SO DO ALL YOU'VE DREAMED OF DOING[/COLOR]

Comment

Yuck!! Mud. Good for you though Jeni. You enjoy it, go for it. As for me...a little cleaner route
                                Rubigirl, nice background in your pictures...gotta love the mountains and the trees, much like the Big Bear area here. Very scenic.
                                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                                X