Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...

Hello everyone. A friend of mine refered me to this site, so here I am!

I have a '59 Willys pick-up that I've modified heavily, and wheel all over the high desert (I'd have a picture of it in my signature, but that option is not enabled for me for some reason). Particulars on the Willys are as follows:
    • Ford 9-inch axles (front and rear)
    • 4.88:1 gears
    • Detroit Locker in rear, Tru-Trac in front
    • 327 from a '66 Vette under the hood
    • SM-420 tranny
    • And much more...

I look forward to getting to know other enthusiasts here in southern California...

great to see the high desert finally signing in!! welcome aboard! maybe you've seen my green jeep driving around ... sorry, we don't have images in our signatures here - we use avatars.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Paul!

Glad to see you here.

Sandy

P.S. Tom's handle king4wd. Mine is obviously king4wd2
      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        sorry, we don't have images in our signatures here - we use avatars.
        For some reason, the site won't allow me the option of using an avatar either. I attempted to enable it under the "edit options" section of the control panel, but it only gives me the "no" button for using a custom avatar. The solution is more than likely right under my nose, I just haven't found it yet...

Comment

Hi Paul, great to see you made it over here, because your jeep really ROCKS Anyhow, after you make 10 posts you'll be able to upload an avatar.
          It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
          and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

welcome aboard! sounds like a nice jeep you have there keep an eye on the upcoming runs, and join us.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
              For some reason, the site won't allow me the option of using an avatar either. I attempted to enable it under the "edit options" section of the control panel, but it only gives me the "no" button for using a custom avatar. The solution is more than likely right under my nose, I just haven't found it yet...
              there is a minimum number of posts to have an avatar ... so yes, it is right under your nose! :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                there is a minimum number of posts to have an avatar ... so yes, it is right under your nose! :yay:
                Groovy! What are the size limitations for a picture to be used as an avatar? I'll begin paring one down right away...

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                  Hi Paul, great to see you made it over here, because your jeep really ROCKS
                  Hey Tom! Thanks for telling me about this place!

Comment

i think it tells you what size it needs to be ... somewhere around 5k. it can also be 105 pixels wide. rockin!

Comment

Working...
                    X