Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Site!

Howdy Everyone!

This is a great site. I found it when I was searching for some info on Holcomb Creek. I found some great pics and it looks like everyone is as addicted as I have become. Although this is my second Wrangler, it has only been since March 06 that I have seriously started Jeepin'.

I've been up Dishpan and I've done the Lower Larga / East half of Holcomb creek (in a serious rain & hail storm!). I am a little intimidated by the Rock Garden at the beginning of Holcomb Creek. Do you guys think that I can make it on 30" tires with a 2" lift? Also do you think that I can make it through John Bull? I have rear lockers and 4.56 gearing. I feel like I could climb a tree if if I could just get traction and clearance!

Mike
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

I did John Bull as my first trail in Big Bear with no experience and a stock Rubi which has 30.5" tires and 4.10 Tcase on an auto transmission. I got pretty well high centered but that's what the HiLift was for.

It was fun and quite doable. Just don't get frustrated when stuck. Sit down, have a sip of fluids, take a pic and then start jacking and stacking.

Hope to see you on one of the group rides!
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Thanks Malachi! Welcome aboard!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Howdy!
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
        X