Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Been gone for a little while, off doin Army stuff. Well lets go down the list of where i am at now on the jeep. I put the new 4.2 in and wasnt happy with the performance even after the fuel injection. It had plentyof torque on the bottom but nothing on top. It was a all it could do to run 70. SSSSOOOO, i put a different head on top of the 4.2, one off of a 4.0 high output, this is one hell of an upgrade! It made all the difference in the world. I put an offenhauser open plenum intake and a stock header pipe off of a 4.0 on it. All that and the hei distributor and holler cow, i have the only cj-7 in the area with a 4.2 that will smoke the rear tires, without doing a brake stand. The procomp suspension is a little rough, i thought i bought the soft ride and didnt. Also, if you have a cj-7, or 5 of a yj, and your thinking about the shackle reversal, it is worth it. Its kinda a pain in the but to put on but definetaly worth it. I will try to get pics on this evening.

Awsome bro, sounds sweet, and thanks for doing your Army thing, I love you guys!
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
    X