Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new guy

Just wanted to say hello, I've been reading this board for info and finally registerd.

Rob

Originally posted by 4point
    Just wanted to say hello, I've been reading this board for info and finally registerd.

Rob
    welcomr to MJR
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hi Rob, welcome!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome! :thumbs_up
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Hi Rob. Welcome aboard and enjoy the site.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Rob
            Waz up new guy? Welcome to MJR.
            Rat
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Howdy Rob
              Alright...a TJ 'X' Finally, a guy who knows what type of jeep to get. A non lockered fun wheeln goin anywhere Jeep.
              Now I can tell this is my kind of guy.
              See ya on the trail!

BobO
              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
              (Charles Wells)

Comment

New guys alway welcome.

Comment

Hey foo' I own a '01 Wrangler APEX....it's just an X package with a few critter comforts. Well...it's my dad's. But still...it sits in my driveway don't it?
                  WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                  [_____]
                  (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                  []--o---[]

Comment

Kewlio! New peeps! Welcome aboard. Site is really growing up!
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

After purchasing my jeep X model I immediatly realized I should have done a little homework. Because I was reading at this and other forums that I found out I should have purchased at least a Sport model with the 44's. Oh well, I am just starting to build and am sure I will have a vehicle capable of acheiving my needs when & if I ever get done with it.
                      It is much much more capable than my chevy 4 door pick-up.

Thanks, for the welcome..... and I will draw upon the knowledge and mistakes of myself and all of you.

Rob

Comment

upgrades

After purchasing my jeep X model I immediatly realized I should have done a little homework. Because I was reading at this and other forums that I found out I should have purchased at least a Sport model with the 44's. Oh well, I am just starting to build and am sure I will have a vehicle capable of acheiving my needs when & if I ever get done with it.
                        It is much much more capable than my chevy 4 door pick-up.

Thanks, for the welcome..... and I will draw upon the knowledge and mistakes of myself and all of you.

Rob
                        I'm will you Rob. There again, as another member said, 'when something breaks then we can upgrade to fix it'.
                        IMO. I have a similar rig to yours and its fun to see just what this thing will do and won't do. Mine being a 2005, I am not really interested in beating the hell out of the body on "The Hammers". Just like to go where the challenge is in the ability to drive over things, ie; rocks, trees, washouts and contiune on down the trail to a great scenic point. Big Bear, Sequoia and a host of other places provide just that. I just love where my jeep takes me.

BobO
                        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                        (Charles Wells)

Comment

^.^ My jeep 4cyl takes me places that I really didn't know an automobile could get me to. Simply stock, it's always amazing me at what these wonderful little vehicles can do.
                          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                          [_____]
                          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                          []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                          X