Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinions.

95 Wrangler, Rio Grande. Original owner, 94,000 miles, new top, nice tires and nice stereo. Interior in descent shape. 4cyl 5 speed. No body work ever, two minor specs of rust. $3200. Lets hear it.

good year, a little high on miles, 4 banger = No. but besides that sounds OK.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I agree with Allen. But for 3200.....really can't go wrong, can build from there to the vehicle you want if you'r willin to work on it.
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

My XJ is a 90 and i got it for $2,000 with 160,000 miles, now that i look back on it it was a little high but its OK i love it. 4.0L so it was worth it.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I know alot of you guys and girls are down on the four bangers but, that's actually what I'm looking for. I'm only going to be using it for winter driving so I can park my Mustang and keep the miles off of her. Plus, she doesn't move if theres a snowflake on an incline. This is gonna' be my beater car. And I'll take it out in the summer on nice days with the top off. Thanks for your input. Oh yeah, are the 4cyl engines trouble or fairly reliable?

Comment

that is not a bad deal on that jeep at all. the miles are low for the year as well.
            if it meets the rest of your needs, and looks nice, i say go for it.
            the 4 bangers generally are dependable.
            wheel the snot out of it and fix what breaks along the way
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
              the 4 bangers generally are dependable.
              wheel the snot out of it and fix what breaks along the way
              Hoorah
              WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
              [_____]
              (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
              []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
              X