Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just joined MJR. I have been hanging out and wheelin with the group for a while, I know an existing member (Russ Chung). I also signed up for Swamp Poker Run. I have run this before but never in this rig. Anyone else from LA area doing this run?

Andrew

Welcome Andrew!! Actually, I think that you've met -- and know -- quite a few MJR members at High Desert Roundup, Miller Jeep, Big Bear, and on the Rubicon, and they are pretty familiar with you and your silver 05 Rubi Unlimited.
    Last edited by Russ Chung; 08-29-06, 11:03 PM.
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

Hey Andrew! Welcome to MJR!
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Thanx Russ. I was a little short on words in my post, it was late when I posted. I should have mentioned all of that.
        I think the first time I became aware of MJR goes back to the Stoddard Wells cleanup. Hi Desert Roundup was great because I had a blast and I met a lot of cool people.
        I have only owned my '06 Rubicon since December but it has already seen a ton of trails including Rubicon and Moab (still waiting on Dusy).

Comment

Hey Andrew welcome aboard,

I'm fairly new to this group also but wanted to say 'hi' because I see your from North Hills. I recently moved from there and I am now in West Hills.

Bill

Comment

All we need are a couple of guys from East Hills and South Hills!

Welcome aboard! :thumbs_up
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X