Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New jeep, Old member

Heres the link to my pics of the new 06 Rubicon Unlimited before, during and after the install of the 6" Full Traction long arm kit and 35" MTR's. You can see the rest at http://photos.yahoo.com/skij450

Wow It looks frickin SWEET with that LA kit on it damn what a difference, it must of been way easier to work on the rubi in the shop with a lift rather than my XJ in you garage. haha Looks good man.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Sweet Jeep, the hottie in the passenger seat adds flair. You should have got her behind the wheel though!
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

Yes it was alot easier with a lift but it was still an all day install.

Originally posted by swbooking
        Wow It looks frickin SWEET with that LA kit on it damn what a difference, it must of been way easier to work on the rubi in the shop with a lift rather than my XJ in you garage. haha Looks good man.

Comment

Originally posted by CJBrian
          Yes it was alot easier with a lift but it was still an all day install.
          Oh Im sure, All the welding and everything. LA kits are way more work.
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Sweet pics, where's your new front bumper??

Comment

In the back of the jeep. Got to take the plasma to it. Have to notch it because of the Benz steering box.

Comment

Working...
              X