Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hi

hey everbody, i'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I'm in denver colorado and I have a stock 2001 cherokee that suffers at the expense of my right foot.
    I look forward to seeing you on the trail!

Welcome to the fourm, hope you find lots of useful things here.
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

HI from another XJ

Just started to make a trail rig out of mine this year.
      Had it since new though and well used...133K. Just got it back from daughter and started with a Rocky Road 2 inch BB and skid plates. Ran good on trails but still testing.
      Want to add SYE and CV driveshaft next to regain clearance from the TC drop. Then maybe add RE 3.5 in springs to front and rear along with the spacers. Then it will be tire time again.
      One tip though: on the 91+ your can use Fram PH977A 2 quart oil filter in place of the stock 1 quart for more oil capacity and also has twice the filtration area. Clearance a plenty on the XJ.
      Aloha from NorCal

Comment

Originally posted by anothercherokee
        hey everbody, i'm new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I'm in denver colorado and I have a stock 2001 cherokee that suffers at the expense of my right foot.
        I look forward to seeing you on the trail!
        Some would say it's suffering from the Right foot, I say YEEEEHAAAAWWWWW! Spank that Pony!!!
        Welcome to MJR from a SHORTY!
        RAT
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X