Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Sarah

Sarah, it seems to work!... But whould prefer the user id "UrbanJeep" , the Screwball reference was pointed to all my past attempts at joining MJR. However, my wife feels it's a "defining character" and that I should keep Screwball as my forum id... My wife continued to mumble something about "I was like box of chocolate. Im sure she was referring to what a sweet guy I am.

So "Screwball" it is!

For everyone else, my name is Patrick, my Jeep is red, its still fairly stock, but am working on that. With out any suspension mods I have managed to explore some trails, and just have some good ole fun. Off-roading is not a new concept for me, however Jeeps are.

Looking forward to joining you guys on some trails!

Patrick

PS.... here are some pics
    Jeep

Patrick,
    With the moniker "screwball" you'll fit right in here! Welcome...
    Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Woohoo, another new guy...it's just...I live so far away >.<.....BUT I WILL FIL SOME TRAILS IN BAMA BABY!!
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

Hi Patrick, I agree, screwball has more character ... hehe. Hope you have better luck with us in the future,

Sarah
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Patrick,
          Congratulations on the red Jeep and finding MJR. Yeah, as I am a noob here and also to the internet stuff, this was a mental challenge for me to figure out how to manuever around this here forum stuff. So pass the chocolates around.
          One trail I highly recommend for your jeepn pleasure is the one that goes to Santiago peaks. Easy run, high up with scenery aplenty. Santa Margarita on one side, Elsinore on the other.

BobO
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
            Patrick,
            Congratulations on the red Jeep and finding MJR. Yeah, as I am a noob here and also to the internet stuff, this was a mental challenge for me to figure out how to manuever around this here forum stuff. So pass the chocolates around.
            One trail I highly recommend for your jeepn pleasure is the one that goes to Santiago peaks. Easy run, high up with scenery aplenty. Santa Margarita on one side, Elsinore on the other.

BobO
            Hey! Who's not sharing their chocolates!!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              Hey! Who's not sharing their chocolates!!

Trail riding with Kurt is like a box of chocolates, You never know where you are goin to end up. hmmmm....now maybe I got that wrong.... rather ....you never know when you goin to get there.
              opps.... am I hammering on you Kurt? Nah....just sharing chocolate.

BobO
              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
              (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob
                Trail riding with Kurt is like a box of chocolates, You never know where you are goin to end up. hmmmm....now maybe I got that wrong.... rather ....you never know when you goin to get there.
                opps.... am I hammering on you Kurt? Nah....just sharing chocolate.

BobO
                :present: :poop: Reads like this: You're going to get a present, it ain't gonna be nice, and I don't wanna hear no whining about it! And yeah, get it straight! I did get you there, an hour later and a 1/4 tank of gas down. Details...

Gotta love it!
                Kurt
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X