Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member fron So Cal High Desert

Hello all,
    Just registered yesterday. Looks like lots of good stories and info being swatted around here. We've got a mostly stock '98 se Wrangler- TJ w/2.5l 4cyl, 5-speed, 4.1 gears. The only upgrades so far are: Kargo Master congo cage&rack, Rear E-Z locker and 30x9.5 dunlop mud rovers. We live and wheel in the desert. Here in Hesperia we're close to several OHV areas as well as a multitude of fire roads. One of our favorite pastimes is going up one of these roads to find out where it goes- what we call a "mystery ride".
    Happy Jeeping,
    Tom
    It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
    and Kargomaster rack.

Too bad the "Mojave Desert Plan" is putting an end to all mystery rides... only posted roads are open, anything else is closed even if it looks open...

Hope to see ya on the trail soon and welcome to the board! Your Jeep rocks!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Tom, Welcome to MJR!! Glad you found us! Keep an eye out in the trail rides section and hook up with us sometime

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks for Welcome

Thanks for the Welcome. I should have signed off with Tom and Sandy. My wife loves to drive the Jeep as much as me. Actually, it's Sandy typing this right now. I'm the one that drove the Jeep in the games at the High Desert Round Up 2 years ago and placed third. I pout everytime I don't get to drive when four wheeling. LOL. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome. Let us know in advance when there will be runs, so that way Tom can have plenty of time to ask for it off. Right now we plan on attending the Panamint Valley Days.

Later!
        Roll On in dirt
        (actually Roll On is from the Country Group Alabama)
        Sandy
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Hi Tom, I made it over here from Yahoo. Hello Sandy, glad to finally "hear" from you. I hope you and Tom get to go to Panamint. I am new to Jeeping and Tom told me about Panamint. I got my confirmation yesterday, so I am ready to go. It won't be so lonely if I know a couple of people there.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver

Hi Tom, I made it over here from Yahoo. Hello Sandy, glad to finally "hear" from you. I hope you and Tom get to go to Panamint. I am new to Jeeping and Tom told me about Panamint. I got my confirmation yesterday, so I am ready to go. It won't be so lonely if I know a couple of people there.
            they there tom, welcome aboard! here we'll "show ya all the ropes" of jeepin! start a new thread and tell us about your jeep! hopefully we'll get a caravan going out to panamint.
            sarah
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

looks like more fresh jeepin folk welcome to the board! post at will, and enjoy the wealth of info you have in store!
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
              X