Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I discovered MJR

This past weekend I met several MJR members up at the Rubicon. I camped at Loon Lake and trailered my jeep to that location. Being that this was my first run of the Rubicon I didn't realize that it started at point A and ended at point B. MJR members were kind enough to hide my jeep in the middle of their caravan back to Icehouse resort. Being that my jeep is not street legal, that was a great help and it turned out that these particular MJR members were a great group of guys. I hope to do many more runs with them and find MJR members to be as helpful and conciderate as those who belong to Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers, the group who I currently associate with. I have included a few pictures of my rig in its various incarnations since I have owned it.

SCUBA Steve

Originally posted by SCUBA Steve
    and it turned out that these particular MJR members were a great group of guys. SCUBA Steve
    Really!!!?! You musta' got lucky

Great pic - dancing on the tailpipe :yay:
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

I'm jealous. Like the third year I was'nt able to make that trip. Welcome to the site.
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Welcome Steve!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome Steve. You're right...this is a great group of people. I only wish I could make more runs than I have. I hear there are some nice spots not too far out of town to do some off-roadin. My son recently moved to Las Veags. He's not into 4 wheelin as of yet, but I'm sure in would take much convincing for him to ride along. I'm looking forward to hitting some of those trails also......when it cools down
          1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures Steve! Wow.....now I can really see what a tie rod should look like. (mine is still stock).
            I am still new here as well and have yet to Rock my Jeep with these guys. I have met only one so far, (rat patrol) and enjoyed our ride over the first part of a rough trail called Holcomb Creek. This site is filled with fun stories and information on jeeps as well as pictures and movie clips that keep the thrill alive for wheeln.
            Rock on.
            BobO
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

welcome to MJR, steve. glad to see you made it over.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBA Steve
                This past weekend I met several MJR members up at the Rubicon. I camped at Loon Lake and trailered my jeep to that location. Being that this was my first run of the Rubicon I didn't realize that it started at point A and ended at point B. MJR members were kind enough to hide my jeep in the middle of their caravan back to Icehouse resort. Being that my jeep is not street legal, that was a great help and it turned out that these particular MJR members were a great group of guys. I hope to do many more runs with them and find MJR members to be as helpful and conciderate as those who belong to Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers, the group who I currently associate with. I have included a few pictures of my rig in its various incarnations since I have owned it.

SCUBA Steve
                Steve,
                Glad to see ya made it here. Had a blast following you up Cadillac hill. Next time I go first...
                Rat
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nice to see you made your way over to MJR even without headlights. Rubicon was eventul to say the least. Can't wait or next year.

Kyle

Comment

Hey Steve. Glad to see you made it over. The Rubicon was the first real outing I had with the MJR group and can't wait for the next one.

Comment

Steve,

It was great meeting you & the group of NV friends you where with! My pleasure hiding your jeep, hehe! Look forward to seeing you out on the trial again soon.

Marshall
                      '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
                      '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
                      X