Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Mjr And 4 Wheeling

I Am 17 And In The Process Of My Very First Biuld Hope To Have It Done And Runing By The End Of August. Its A 71 Cj5, I New To Mjr And Trying To Learn More On Jeeps Since This Is My First Build And I Am Teaching My Self. Iwould Post Pic Of My Rig But I Dont Kown How, Just Yet.

Thanks Abe D.

Is Any One In My Area I Live I Rancho Cucamonga...

Welcome aboard, Your CJ Looks pretty sweet. NO SMOG YAY!!! haha anyways i live up in lake arrowhead area so your not too far from me. Hope to wheel with you sometime!
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Sarah
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by ABE D.
        I Am 17 And In The Process Of My Very First Biuld Hope To Have It Done And Runing By The End Of August. Its A 71 Cj5, I New To Mjr And Trying To Learn More On Jeeps Since This Is My First Build And I Am Teaching My Self. Iwould Post Pic Of My Rig But I Dont Kown How, Just Yet.

Thanks Abe D.

Is Any One In My Area I Live I Rancho Cucamonga...
        Abe,
        There are lots of really smart, talented people on this site. You're sure to get the help you seek. If I can be af any help just say the word.
        Welcome to MJR.
        Rat
        P.S. Watch out for Allen (SWbooking) I wheeled with him on his maiden voyage. he's a beast behind the wheel... Hahahahahaaaa Sorry Allen, had to do it!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome

There is a wealth of knowledge on this website. Anything you need answered will be answered and you will have at least 2 different options 90% of the time. This site rocks, welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
              Abe,
              There are lots of really smart, talented people on this site. You're sure to get the help you seek. If I can be af any help just say the word.
              Welcome to MJR.
              Rat
              P.S. Watch out for Allen (SWbooking) I wheeled with him on his maiden voyage. he's a beast behind the wheel... Hahahahahaaaa Sorry Allen, had to do it!
              hahahahaha just cause i drive into ditches the size of my XJ and you have to strap me out doesnt mean im a mad man! haha. When i get those pics from Brian im gonna do a write up on that trip.
              Last edited by swbooking; 07-18-06, 08:26 AM.
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

welcome to the site, as others have mentioned there is a wealth of information and/or links here if you search the forums. looks like you'll probably be looking for some info during your build-up, hopefully we can all see some pics soon!
                03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                X