Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to MJR

Just cruisin' by to check it out. Just purchased a 99 TJ and looking around the site for lots of information. Great site for answers to alot of questions I may have. Look forward to seeing you all out on the runs...

Welcome Taz! Yay for the 99's!

Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
      Just cruisin' by to check it out. Just purchased a 99 TJ and looking around the site for lots of information. Great site for answers to alot of questions I may have. Look forward to seeing you all out on the runs...
      Welcome... To the DARK SIDE... You might as well hand over the wallet now, before the sickness sets in. BTW, did I say welcome?
      We'll be running up in BB this weekend, so keep your eyes open, the CB on 4, and hide the kiddies....

Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Rat Patrol -
        Because of the fire up here right now I think the family is gonna lay low low this weekend...plus I need to tweak a few things on the new jeep...have to have my dad fab something quick as the rear sway bar is missing?

Comment

Has the fire made it up the mountain??
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            Has the fire made it up the mountain??
            x2??? I am leaving for BB tomorrow am for a couple of runs, how close is the fire?
            BTW welcome, nice color choice
            [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

The fire is on the east side of Big Bear about 5 miles from Onyx Summit and Hwy 38. Just alot of heavy smoke and nervous livestock. The website which posts frequent news posts is www.rimoftheworld.net if you want to keep posted for the weekend. Fires should not affect Holcomb areas just smoke closer to BB.

Comment

Working...
              X