Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Dirty is here to play !!!!

Hey, everyone.... I'm new to this enitre forum thing so bare with me. I just purchased my 2nd Jeep. I once had a 1992 Laredo, i loved it but got it airborn one to many times. I now but a 93 Wrangler, with 3" Pro Comp lift and BF Goodrich 32x11.5, 4 banger with 5 speed though. Have not had it in the mud yet, but will soon.

Hello and Welcome !

Thanks for the welcome you posted to me earlier. I hope you enjoy your "new" toy.

Comment

Thanks Go Fish !!!

Comment

Originally posted by getdirty
        Hey, everyone.... I'm new to this enitre forum thing so bare with me. I just purchased my 2nd Jeep. I once had a 1992 Laredo, i loved it but got it airborn one to many times. I now but a 93 Wrangler, with 3" Pro Comp lift and BF Goodrich 32x11.5, 4 banger with 5 speed though. Have not had it in the mud yet, but will soon.
        Welcome to MJR. We like flying jeeps here
        Kansas, eh? Where do you find a hill to climb out there? I drove thru once, didn't see any... Just razzin.
        Sounds a good starting point for a nice rig, so have fun and be safe.
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome aboard and congrats on the Jeep!
          Sarah
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

welcome!you'll have fun with the jeep!!

Comment

Anybody from Kansas

Hey,

Anyone on this forum from KS? There are alot of Jeeps where i live but nobody goes playing with them, they are all for show and no go. Somebody please reply and want to go mudding or hill climbing (ok so we dont have huge hills here) but we do have some.http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/im...mjr_nowine.gif

Comment

Working...
              X