Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new meat

well i finally bought another jeep albeit totally stock... i had a 82 cj7 with a 360 in it sitting on 38.5's and looked great . sold it years ago promising to get another one.
    just ordered wheels and lift for it and cant wait to start modding her up.

its a bone stock 87 wrangler with get this 44k original miles with documentation

Awesome!

Welcome to the forum...good luck with the buildup!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome and.....Well done! (groan & crickets)

Comment

Congrats, welcome aboard!
        Sarah
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by FUNINAJEEP
          well i finally bought another jeep albeit totally stock... i had a 82 cj7 with a 360 in it sitting on 38.5's and looked great . sold it years ago promising to get another one.
          just ordered wheels and lift for it and cant wait to start modding her up.

its a bone stock 87 wrangler with get this 44k original miles with documentation
          Welcome aboard! Annapolis Huh? My brother-in-law graduated from there last year. An airdale dweeb...
          Have fun with that build up, and, this is an unwritten rule here, lots of pics! : )
          Rat
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

thank you all... i will def post alot of pics as i go. i cant wait to get it up in the air with some decent tires on it and then go from there .

go fish where is columbia va

Comment

Columbia, Va is part of Cumberland county located between Goochland and Charlottesville or Powhatan and Buckingham counties, if you are familiar with any of those areas.

If not about 30 minutes SE of Charlottesville or 1.5 hour west of Richmond.

It's pretty far out in the sticks. I live on a lake called Trice's lake. It's
              quiet and serene with plenty of natures wonders to enjoy.

Comment

oh ok im familiar with it a little. its north of richmond by a little isnt it?

thats cool u go wheelin down that way. in md there aint much at all goin on

Comment

Not really much going on in the wheeling more ATV's around my area. But I go to the mountains of Southwest VA and sometimes offroad at the outer banks or beaches that let you.

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention they have some really crazy offroad party near me called BODATIOUS. have you heard of that? I try to stay away from there because they get a little crazy wasted and tear up everything in sight.

Comment

ok for some reason i cant post in the tech forum... so i have 2 questions

1 do i needd more than 6 " of lift to put 35"s on my stock 87 wrangler

2 i have a 93 5.0 eng and trans and was wondering if its a good swap project as i dont see to many done or at least written about

any help is appreciated

Comment

what kind of error is the tech forum giving you?

Comment

user id not recognized or something like that

Comment

I think I see your post there now, is everything ok now? Do you have cookies enabled or did it just seem like a 1-time fluke?

Comment

seems ok now thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X