• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIKE89YJ
    replied
    Calico / SBNFA-OHV

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Unfortunatly I won't be able to make the Calico run. The wife is having a get together at the house and I was told I had to be there. I love the trails at Calico and you should have a great time. We usually run Calico in the fall when it isn't so warm.

If any of you are interested in the SBNFA-OHV program you can find out more information at .SBNFA-OHV Home Page . If you are planning on going to the Off-road show at the LA County Fairgrounds in Pomona we will have a booth there that will explain the program as well

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    welcome!

rick and i are just on the other side of the pass in apple valley! have you been out much in the nearby desert? there's a few neato ones that are our favorite after-dark. would you be interested in joining us sometime?

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Right on Mike! Glad you found us! How does one get involved in the Off-Highway Vehicle program? I've been thinking about that for a while. You should come out to Calico with us this weekend. Its gunna be a BLAST!!! Hope to see you around.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Right ON! WELCOME!

Hope you enjoy your new home...

We get up to Big Bear pretty regularly...we ran White Mountain and John Bull two weeks ago, and are putting a pretty good sized group together for Calico this weekend...are ya gonna go?

Looking forward to meeting you

Tam

Leave a comment:

• MIKE89YJ
    started a topic Greetings from the Inland Valley

Greetings from the Inland Valley

I'm relatively new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I live in Ontario and enjoy wheeling in Big Bear, Lytle Creek, Calico, Truckhaven Hills, Parker AZ and Los Coyotes.
    I drive a 89YJ with the straight six. It's lifted, locked and sporting a set of 33's. It's equipted with an onboard welder and the Tera-Low transfer case.
    I'm a volunteer with the San Bernardino Off-Highway Vehicle program and a member of SCRAP 4-Wheelers. The last run I was on was Sept. 6 & 7 up at Big Bear. I lead a group of 17 Jeeps over Holcomb Creek trail on Saturday and then Sunday we ran Jacoby Canyon and Gold Mountain. The following weekend I was patroling San Sevine near Lytle Creek.
    I have pictures from the Big Bear run posted at SCRAP Book

Hope to meet some of you someday and go wheeling with you.

Tread Lightly
Working...
X