Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Guess It's My Turn.

I was part of the Lockwood run last Sunday, and met some good people I would like to wheel with again, so I thought it might be the right time to do an intro.

Our "Work in Progress" is an 1981 CJ7. I've been building it up for the last few years, and I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing a few years from now, and probably few years from then.

My wife Shari, enjoys 4 wheeling as much as I do. Actually she enjoys anything thats outdoors. We also have sand quads, dirt bikes, sport bikes, a Harley... anything that gets out of the house.

I like the whole premise of this board. I like the fact that it's Southern California based with members are all over SoCal, and not just in my town. I look forward to meeting and wheeling with people who are familar with areas I haven't been to.

So that's it. I just didn't want you to be too suprised when we show up.

well welcome a board, hope to meet ya ! If you ever want to learn the Big Bear area, i know it pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
      well welcome a board, hope to meet ya ! If you ever want to learn the Big Bear area, i know it pretty good
      Funny you should say that, we were just talking about going to Big Bear this past Sunday. I've never been on any of the trails up there. I understand John Bull and Dishpan Spring are great trails. Let's set something up soon. We're open most Sundays.

Comment

Sweet!! Another Jeeper that has some smaller toys too.

Where all have you been so far with the Jeep and the bikes?
        Last edited by Kaffa; 05-30-06, 09:02 PM.
        Bryan
        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

We've run most of the trails at JV, the Rubicon, Shredder, Dusy/Ershim, Truck Haven, a lot of the trails at the High Desert Round-up, Rowher Flats and Miller. I've seen some posts of trails on this site that I've never even heard of that look great. Some of the areas on my short list to do soon is Moab (of course), Big Bear and Los Coyotes.

As far as sport bikes, I ride most weekends and live in a great area for canyons. Angeles Crest, Malibu/Mulholland and HWY 33. Also track days at Willow Springs, Las Vegas and Laguna Sega. The begining of this month I was in LV taking the Freddie Spencer three day course. If you ride a sport bike it's a great class.

I'm really looking forward to getting together with people from this forum and wheel, especially some of the places I haven't been. We like the challanges of the hardcore rocks, but most of all we just like getting on the trail.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Did somone mention motorcycles?!? :hijack:

I've got one... dozen LOL

Welcome Double AA (doesn't that make quadruple?)

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

welcome to MJR maybe we can hook up some day and ride jeep, quad,motorcycle you choose.:thumbs_up
                Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA
                  I was part of the Lockwood run last Sunday, and met some good people I would like to wheel with again, so I thought it might be the right time to do an intro.

Our "Work in Progress" is an 1981 CJ7. I've been building it up for the last few years, and I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing a few years from now, and probably few years from then.

My wife Shari, enjoys 4 wheeling as much as I do. Actually she enjoys anything thats outdoors. We also have sand quads, dirt bikes, sport bikes, a Harley... anything that gets out of the house.

I like the whole premise of this board. I like the fact that it's Southern California based with members are all over SoCal, and not just in my town. I look forward to meeting and wheeling with people who are familar with areas I haven't been to.

So that's it. I just didn't want you to be too suprised when we show up.
                  Do I know you??? : )
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X