Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going through the drill and saying hi. New to this board. I think I picked up the link to this site through somebodys sig line but don't remember.

Grew up driving a 61 Scout. Had an 85 Toyota for a few years and currently drive TJ I bought new in 98. The Jeep just finished its 3rd buildup and will get some more upgrades probably late this winter (fingers crossed).

I havn't been on a lot of different trails but didn't get serious about wheeling until a few years ago. Rubicon, Fordyce, Bear valley, Bassi, Prarie city and a few hunting and fishing trails.

Member of Cal4wheel, BRC and FOTR. Current Pres of the Vacaville Cliffhangers ( http://vacavillecliffhangers.com )

Sweet!

Tell us more about your buildup...and WELCOME to the board!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome to the site. Everyone here is good people... I think you'll like it. I'm fairly new too, and as I get to know more folks it just gets better. Hope to see you out there...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

welcome ro MJR and lets here your story on the build ups and see some pics.
        :wink:

Comment

I typed out a response for this twice and both times my computer locked up. This response is going to be real simple cuz after two hours of typing I give up...

1. 98 TJ 4.0, ax-15, 44/30

2. added rocker guards, gas tank skid, custom rear bumper and 31's

3. added RE 4 1/2 lift, 1" mm and bl, custom steering, steering brace, 4.56's, detroit rear/lockright front, 9,000xdi

4. added Poison Spyder tube fenders, front stinger, trail cage, custom spare tire carrier.

5. added ProRock60's w/ 5.13's and Detroits, 37" Pitbull Rockers on 17 x 9 series 97 steelies.

6. will add beadlocks, hydro assist. Just ordered a 3,500 lb axle to build a trailer to tow behind my Jeep.

7. about 1/2 the funds to go 700r4?

8. adding a radiator hoop and extending out my rocker guard sliders soon. built a hot water shower heat exchanger that I'll get around to installing some day

having trouble posting pics and links so giving it one more shot..

Last edited by Lightfoot; 05-07-06, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X