Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from AZ

Hello all,

I just signed up on this forum because I liked what I saw.....looks like a bunch of friendly people who love their Jeeps, so we all have something in common.

Just moved to AZ from OR and will driving my 95 2.5L YJ down I-5 next week to get her to her new home. Feel free to click on my link below to see some great pictures of wheeling in the state of OR.

I was wondering if anyone on this site is from AZ. I am very new to the area and I am eager to explore the trails out here. It would be great if you AZ Jeepers could give me a shout out!

I Hi-jacked the info for this site from Nailer from the Jeepforum.com site. He always is a great contributer on that site so I decided to see where his other hangout was at. Hope you don't mind. <Imma stalker>

Look forward to talking with everyone.
    F

'95 YJ 2.5L 5 Speed
    SOA, 33" BFG Mud Terrains
    Custom Rock Sliders
    Warn 8000# Winch

Hey F . . . Glad you found us, and thanks for the compliment! There are a couple AZ Jeepers on this board. I'm sure they'll chime in. Anyways, Welcome
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

lol... how did you hijack this info from me? glad you are here, but i try not to link from one site to another....
      hmmm?

welcome to the board however you found it.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

hey there F! we have some AZ jeepers here - around tuscon and phoenix i believe. we do love our jeeps - you're right! welcome to the board, let's hear more about your jeep!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey fdeuce2x!

I'm down in Tucson, and always looking for more people who wanna go out and play! I am also looking for weekday wheelers. The group I have been running with is very small and very diverse. There is only one jeep (mine), along with a FJ-40, a "well used" S-10, a flat bed SAS'd toyota, and a couple others that are working on getting their junk trail worthy.

The trails we have been running are mostly in the Florence Junction area (not far from you), and are "moderate" in nature (3.5 - 4.5). Look down in the "trail rides" section....there are a couple of AZ threads from the past couple weeks, there are links to the pics from the last 2 runs there.
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
            Hey fdeuce2x!

I'm down in Tucson, and always looking for more people who wanna go out and play! I am also looking for weekday wheelers. The group I have been running with is very small and very diverse. There is only one jeep (mine), along with a FJ-40, a "well used" S-10, a flat bed SAS'd toyota, and a couple others that are working on getting their junk trail worthy.

The trails we have been running are mostly in the Florence Junction area (not far from you), and are "moderate" in nature (3.5 - 4.5). Look down in the "trail rides" section....there are a couple of AZ threads from the past couple weeks, there are links to the pics from the last 2 runs there.
            Thanks Goodtimes,

I was hoping to hear from you. I have investigated your pics and some of your trail write-up on this forum and I was hoping to hear from you. Look forward to hearing from you in the future, as well as wheeling with you in the future.

Nailer,

By hi-jacked, I mean that you posted on the other site answering a question about trail rating/difficulty and it linked/referenced back to this site. Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you everyone for such a warm reception. Talk at you all soon.
            F

'95 YJ 2.5L 5 Speed
            SOA, 33" BFG Mud Terrains
            Custom Rock Sliders
            Warn 8000# Winch

Comment

By hi-jacked, I mean that you posted on the other site answering a question about trail rating/difficulty and it linked/referenced back to this site. Thanks for the welcome!
              you got me
              i hope you get everything you need from this site and more
              welcome aboard
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
              X