Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in Texas

Hey, I'm new to the forum, but not new to the site. MJR has been on my fav's for a couple of years now. Just wanted to say hi to everybody.

I live in Lubbock, TX - far away from any decent wheelin', but my jeep pretty much stays at the ranch where there is plenty of it. I am die hard jeep and have owned a 52 Willys (bad mistake to sell it) an unknown year model CJ5 and now a '76 CJ7.

I would like to meet some of you on the trails and show my wife that this can be fun for the girls, too. She loves to drive it, and so far, she hasn't wrecked it.

Let's wheel sometime.

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you decided to register - and we're happy to see more girls around here too Got any pics? I hear TX is a big place!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

hiya hunt, welcome.
      i am new to the site, and also a lot closer to you than most. we have some great wheeling spots here in new mexico. hopefully you can get over here sometime. i know i will be wheeling the trinity site (area of the first atomic bomb detonation) on the first of april. one of only 2 times a year it is open to the public.

Comment

HowwwwwDeeee
        1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Working...
        X