Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello all,I'm Scott.I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to pony up and say hi.My friend CRASH! told me about the site(but don't hold that against me) a while back when he bought his jeep.

We,(the futurewife) Jeri and I live in Garden Grove with the cats and all the toys.

Our current jeep is an '84 CJ-7 with a 258 ci with the mopar factory fuel injection,A t-5 trans that I can't believe still holds up,A 300 tcase with the terralow kit,I'm in the process of replacing the suspension with deaver springs and fox shocks,and working on a V-8 coversion in the near future,as soon as I amass all the parts.I still run the stock axles only because they haven't broken yet,they are locked up with 4.88 gears.

We're members of the Trailmasters 4wd club.Her parents are founding members.

We go playing often mostly down to truckhaven,but we do Rubicon once a year usually in August after the jamboree,we just got back from panamint a couple of weeks ago,and try to hit big bear a couple times a year.

Anyway thats who I am and what we do.

So.....Hi

welcome to MJR!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hi Scott! Uh-oh... you know CRASH!? hehe. Where the heck has that guy been anyway! Sounds like you have a rockin' Jeep - hope to see you in Big Bear. We have a Calico run that is worth checking out if you don't mind the drive.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

As far as I know CRASH is tinkerin with his bikes and racing supermoto.I haven't talked to him in awhile either.As soon as I get the suspension done on our rig we'll be headin to Big Bear to do some testing or maybe the new offroad park by irvine lake in orangecounty if they even open.

I was looking forward to a snow run though.

Comment

Another CJ! All-cotton-pickin'-righty-then!!!
          :gun: My garage ain't cluttered, it's just cozy with crap.

Comment

Welcome to the board, sounds like you know how to have some fuuuun! se ya on the trails lol:smile:
            Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
            It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

We'll be back playin here soon, I just talked to Deaver and my springs should be ready on monday for pickup.

Then I've just gotta clear a spot in the shop to start tearing it apart, cut the front hangers and the winch mount off.Then start mounting all the new hardware and stuff.

Then off to Big Bear to play for the weekend and do some testing.

Comment

Working...
              X