Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy...

Hey ya'all,
    Another dirt dog lookin' for like minds. I just signed on to MJR, have the trail bug so hope to see and meet many of you as time goes. I've been checkin' out some of the rides here and I think I came to the right place. Some real hardcore looking stuff here. I hope my humble little YJ can keep up!
    Look forward to seein ya'all on the trails...

Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

welcome aboard. I moved you post for you, so others can say "Hey."

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

welcome aboard - see ya on the trails!
      sarah
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

there's some hardcore and also some non-hardcore runs and rigs on this board. You should be able to find some trail runs that allow you to get your feet wet and tires muddy without needing a $50K rig, just look around in the "pitch a tent" string. You can usually find runs of any difficulty in there most of the time.

Welcome, hope to see you out on the trails...
        03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Tanx

Originally posted by Dukes69
          welcome aboard. I moved you post for you, so others can say "Hey."

Duke,
          thanks for helpin out. I'll get this figured out here pretty quick. Like the picture man...
          Kurtis

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            welcome aboard - see ya on the trails!
            sarah
            Sarah,
            Thanks. Are u the same Sarah that responded to my first inquiry? If so, thanks again. I'll get some pics loaded up here in a few so we can compare saharas, or in your case "Sarah" edition. too cool...

KK

Comment

Originally posted by maddmike
              there's some hardcore and also some non-hardcore runs and rigs on this board. You should be able to find some trail runs that allow you to get your feet wet and tires muddy without needing a $50K rig, just look around in the "pitch a tent" string. You can usually find runs of any difficulty in there most of the time.

Welcome, hope to see you out on the trails...
              Count on it Mike. I see you alot in the forums. How long have you been at this? This is the first time I've hooked on to a forum, but I already like it. Everyone seems way cool here.

I hit the trails every chance I get, and I'll keep up on all the events so I can get to meet up with all of you.

Take 'er easy,
              Kurtis

Comment

Welcome and hello
                A7X
                -Kodiak Wintergreen
                -1997 SE Raingler
                -31" BFG AT's
                -2" BB and 1" BL coming soon
                -Custom Exhaust
                -750 watt Sub and Amp

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                  Count on it Mike. I see you alot in the forums. How long have you been at this? This is the first time I've hooked on to a forum, but I already like it. Everyone seems way cool here.

I hit the trails every chance I get, and I'll keep up on all the events so I can get to meet up with all of you.

Take 'er easy,
                  Kurtis
                  Kurtis, actually I'm sort of a newbie, only been out with the Jeep 3 times total and only been out with the MJR crew once. Only had the Jeep for 3 months also, so I guess I'm off to a good start. I've actually hooked onto this forum since there a lot of people posting a lot of runs in Cali, so I'm always poking around to see who's going where, or see if anyone might want to tag along to some spots I've been wanting to check out. It may seem like I've got a lot of posts, but if you're looking for some people with more built rigs and more experience, look to someone other than me (at least for the nest year or two).

Hope to see you out on the trails soon,
                  Mike

PS everyone here is real cool, at least that is what I have found so far.
                  Last edited by maddmike; 03-17-06, 12:43 AM. Reason: added info
                  03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Ditto for my rig, it's about as stock as they get (till I get some tax money back, anyway). The spring bishings are getting shot and it lists to the left. In fact, I've named my Jeep"I-lean". Look forward to meeting you, Happy trails!
                    :gun: My garage ain't cluttered, it's just cozy with crap.

Comment

Sarah,
                      Thanks. Are u the same Sarah that responded to my first inquiry? If so, thanks again. I'll get some pics loaded up here in a few so we can compare saharas, or in your case "Sarah" edition. too cool...

KK
                      you betcha glad you made it! i think you will have a good time around here.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Mike,
                        Hey, I don't mind who I hook up with on the trails. If your out there, I'm am too. I actually lucked out on my TJ. I got it for $15,000 and alot of the stuff was already on it! Right place, right time.
                        Anytime you want to met up on the trails give me a shout. In the last month I've been trailin' all but one weekend (had to work). Green trails, blue, Black diamond, if it needs some tire tracks on it I will make them.
                        Hey, did you see Don's response? He named his jeep "I Lean". Man, too funny.
                        See you out there,
                        KK

Comment

Sarah,
                          Nice to meet you. I'm up at Stoddard, Johnson, and Big Bear (Cactus Flats) all the time. I'll give you a shout next time I'm out.

Don't get wet this weekend,
                          KK

Comment

Originally posted by hogdon
                            Ditto for my rig, it's about as stock as they get (till I get some tax money back, anyway). The spring bishings are getting shot and it lists to the left. In fact, I've named my Jeep"I-lean". Look forward to meeting you, Happy trails!
                            Don,
                            You're killin' me! That's too funny. Hey, as long as it rolls and climbs, who cares what it looks like? I broke mine three times already, once bad enough to be towed home. Luckily, I run a repair center and have been a fabricator most of my life, so I get things fixed quick. I guess I should put that out there on the thread. If you need welding and what have you, as long as it isn't a huge project and you can get to Cerritos, CA. I'll hook ya up!

See ya out there,

KK

Comment

Don,
                              You're killin' me! That's too funny. Hey, as long as it rolls and climbs, who cares what it looks like? I broke mine three times already, once bad enough to be towed home. Luckily, I run a repair center and have been a fabricator most of my life, so I get things fixed quick. I guess I should put that out there on the thread. If you need welding and what have you, as long as it isn't a huge project and you can get to Cerritos, CA. I'll hook ya up!

See ya out there,

KK
                              hey, kurtis.
                              welcome to mjr.
                              looks like you are my neighbor
                              where in cerritos is your shop?
                              i am a block from the auto square.
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                              X