Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie here

howdy ya all, just checkin in my name is Nic and I bought my first jeep last year before deploying to iraq (01 TJ) and now that we are back looking to and about 4 inches and run 33s for now (got small kids) and looking to meet more people in the jeep world that live in the colorado springs area

Welcome to MJR. A good group here.

As far as a lift, I would recommend the Rubicon Express 3.5 or 4.5 Super Flex kit. We have it on our 2004 X, and love it. It has a lot of flex. We currently have 31's only though. So, that does limit us somewhat.

Here is a pic of our Jeeps:

The second Jeep there is a Rubi that is stock yet. We hope to order the lift next month.

Welcome back.
    Active Duty Navy here. I was there for the Shock and Aahh.

Todd & Teresa

Navy-Jeepster
    Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
    Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

thanks man nice lookin jeeps you got

Comment

Welcome!

:smile: don't live out your way, but if you are ever down in so cal drop in for some clean family fun. my girls love to go 4x4ing with other kids in the group.
        take care and be safe.
        Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
        It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Thank you............Welcome to the board... I lived in Colorado springs for four years while I was in the Army.. Great place to live... If you really want to meet some jeepers in CO check out the local club colorado big horn good group of guys. Or check out colorado4x4.org. Awsome group of guys. I am now back in CA but still check out that board everyday. This board here is great but meeting up with us will take a bit of driving.
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Michael
            1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
            3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Working...
            X