Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined in...

Hey y'all,
    Finally got logged into this site, just wanna say hi. I have a virgin 1977 cj7 hardtop, bone stock as it came from the factory with about 30k original miles. Heck, it didn't even have lockout hubs until last month. I bought it a couple of months ago from a friends father that got it brand new in 77 to go hunting with. Unfortunatly, he was hurt and was told by doctors he couldn't lift over 20lbs again and so his hunting days were over. Since that time the Jeep was left in his garage and only driven occasionaly. In fact, when I picked it up it still has a 1/4 tank of fuel that was almost 2 yrs old! Now that I've fixed all the oil leaks, on to getting a Rubicon lift kit, tires etc. and getting this thing a bit more trail worthy. Anyway, hope to meet some of you folks, anyone in the High Desert wanna go 'wheelin???
    :gun: My garage ain't cluttered, it's just cozy with crap.

You're pretty darn close to a few of us! We have about 3 regular Apple Valley peeps - in almost the same sub too - we'll have to get some night runs going again when it warms up. Did we meet you at Stoddard?
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome! Congrats on your purchase!
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Glad to see some folks inn the area, I just told a buddy of mine about the group, he's runnin' with an 86 cj. He and I did the trail up to Big Bear off Hwy 18 past the radio relay tower Sunday afternoon/evening. A bit tough for a couple of stockers in places, but we made it thru.
        I did see the group at Stoddard, talked to someone very briefly just before I had to head home (didn't get a name, though). Looking forward to meeting some of the group and doing some trail running. I'm planning to go to the Superlift Rock Crawl at Johnson Valley next month, anyone else going?

Comment

sweet, here's the rock crawl event.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

congrat's

looks like you found a nice one congrat's and welcome!
            Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
            It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Michael
              1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
              3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Welcome aboard, Your just around the corner from me. There's a good group of people around here
                [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Tnx, hope to get the chance to meet you folks in the near future. I will be at J Valley for the event this Sat and Sun, hope to see some folks there. I'll be in a dark green cj7 w/ white hardtop, PAINFULLY stock...

Comment

Welcome to the board. I was at JV this past weekend, judging.
                    1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                    Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                    X