Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Folks

Hello Folks,
    I’m a proud owner of a new jeep (well old jeep) A 1974 CJ-5. It’s pretty much stock with the exception of a lift kit, lockers in the rear. It has a stock 258 pushing 200,000 miles on it. I’m looking forward to hooking up with some local jeepers and doing some runs. I’ve owned a 74 power wagon for 30 years, but I can see it’s not quite the same as the short wheel bases. I live in Markleeville CA. It's about 20 mins away from South Lake Tahoe.

hey creeper!! welcome aboard! sweeeet jeeep ...

calipup is from northern cali, give him a pm. you must be a rubicon trail fan! we did that trail this year and had the time of our lives. ready to do it again - we'll all have to jeep up there soon~
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Sarah........I have heard so much of the rubicon living so close. I would love to try it.
      Here's a picture of my daughter telling me where it starts. The paper plate says "Daddy the Rubicon is this way"
      Last edited by Jeeper Creeper; 09-06-03, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Hey Jeeper Creeper!! Welcome to MJR. You HAVE to do the Rubicon . . . and with you living soooo close would make it very easy!! Nice CJ . . . glad you found us!!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

heya JeeperCreeper....WELCOME!

I didnt take my daughters the first time we ran Rubicon, but Id take them if we did it again...they are 12 and 13. Is your daughter into wheeling?

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

My daughter 11, is just starting to get into wheeling. The first few times she was a little worried. She has now learned that we can get to some very cool places in the back country, one of my old fishing holes being one of them. I am looking forward in doing the Rubicon….I just would feel better if another wheeler went too.

Comment

she rocks! we'll all have to meet you up there for the next trip!

Comment

That sounds way cool.....I'll keep and eye out on the "PITCH A TENT" area on the forums, I think this is where a run would be posted ? I could learn somethings from all you verterns.

Comment

yup, you got it! trail rides section. we look forward to jeepin' with ya!

Comment

Working...
                  X