Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

I am new to the forum, hope i can help people with some questions and maybe get some answers on some stuff too, and to talk about jeeps.

Welcome!
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Wecome to MJR
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Burkburnett TX, eh? Looks to be just outside Wichita Falls, right near the border.

Where do you go wheelin? If you ever get the chance, you should plan a trip to Katemcy Rocks in central TX (probably 8-ish hours from you) and also Clayton, OK in southeast OK (probably 5-ish hours from you).

And if you didn't know, there's actually a pretty good off-road club in Wichita Falls (I kinda know a few of those folks). It's called "Texoma Off-Road Club", or TORC. Might be useful to meet some folks in your own backyard as well to buy/sell/swap parts with, and find locals to go wheelin' with.

Of course, I'm *NOT* suggesting you shoudln't be a part of this great forum as well! It's a good place to get a wider viewpoint and suggestions on Jeep-related topics from all across the country.

'GetBent!' The 4x4 DVD Series
        www.getbent4x4.com

Comment

Cool

I haved lived in this area all my life, i was born and raised in Byers which is right on the river then moved to Iowa Park about ten miles from Wichita Falls, got married and moved to Wichita after that. I left for Iraq in October of 2004 and my wife had a lot of trouble out of the neighbor that we thought was so wonderful so she moved to burk. I did not know there was an off-road club in wichita, i will definetily check up on it and thanks for the info on the trails. Right at the moment i have the engine pulled out of my jeep rebuilding it so it aint goin nowhere for another couple of weeks or so, but it will be bustin bugs soon.Thanks again for the info.

Comment

welcome to myjeeprocks.com enjoy!

Comment

Welcome aboard, your jeep rocks!
              Sarah
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome jeri lyn , i am an organ donor but cant give blood for a while. We do have a blood drive at my work about twice a year though so i will give as soon as i am able to.
                Last edited by Clifton; 02-06-06, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Thank ya for the welcom Sarah. My jeep dont rock yet but it is gettin close, I unfortunately have a parts guy that cant remeber if mine is an 82 or and 84, and there is apparently a difference in the oil pumps, hope to get it goin soon and get some pics on the sight too.

Comment

My jeep dont rock yet but it is gettin close
                    I can guarantee you that it does
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      I can guarantee you that it does
                      What SHE said! It IS a Jeep, right? :thumbs_up Welcome!!
                      -Bob
                      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X