Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone! Noob from Barstow, CA.

Hi there everyone. I am a new guy from Barstow and found this site looking for great trail pics! I dont have a Jeep but wheel with quite a few guys that do. We hang out in Calico alot and Big Bear once and a while. I would love to chat with new people and attend some local runs if you guys can put up with a Ford! Would sure like to see how the Gatekeeper in Doran Canyon is done!
    Built Not Bought
    1986 B2

Fords can be tollerated, Just get ready for a lot of Ribbing. oh and can you paint that thing camo so that it blends in, like big JEEP signs all over it.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Welcome aboard! We wheel with all kinds of vehicles, even though it's not 100% obvious from this site You'd better watch out though, if you're the first to go to bed we might tatoo your front windshield, hehe.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks! Starting to feel a bit like home already!!
        Built Not Bought
        1986 B2

Comment

Originally posted by 59Bisquik
          Hi there everyone. I am a new guy from Barstow and found this site looking for great trail pics! I dont have a Jeep but wheel with quite a few guys that do. We hang out in Calico alot and Big Bear once and a while. I would love to chat with new people and attend some local runs if you guys can put up with a Ford! Would sure like to see how the Gatekeeper in Doran Canyon is done!
          Hey, at least there's a Jeep in the background of that pic! :thumbs_up

Welcome!
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Welcome

looking forward to meeting up on a trail some day
            Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
            It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Working...
            X