Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wisconsin

Hi everyone, came across this site while searching for Jeep forums on Yahoo. My present Jeep is a 1983 CJ-7 that I've been working on for just about two years (building from the frame up). Prior to this project, I've owned 1976, 1979, and 1984 CJ-7's, a 1998 Grand, and two Land Cruisers, a 1977 FJ-40 and 1963 FJ-45. Most of my wheeling has been in Wisconsin, Michigan, Canada, and Minnesota. You have a great site, the gallery section is one of the nicest on the web. Rick

welcome aboard, rick! i'll thank you for the kind compliment for our administrators, and site designers
    glad you made it here in the early stages of what is going to be something HUGE.
    looking forward to seeing some of your posts
    welcome
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome Rick! Sounds like you have a lot of varied experience. Congrats on finding MJR.

Erik

Comment

Glad you found us, WELCOME HOME

Sarah and Rick are in Moab this weekend, they are responsible for the site, Ill have to agree, its incredibile!

Looking forward to hearing more about your Jeeps...PICS?

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hey Rick!!! Glad you found us! We seem to be getting alot of CJ owners joining the board. Rick (good friend and site Admin) has a bitchin 86 CJ-7. Jim (another good friend and metal magician) has a nice 79 CJ-7. Anyway, Glad to see more older Jeeps joining the bunch
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I figured you could used another member named Rick with a CJ, thats like character overload!

Comment

rick - yup 'rick' and i just got back from moab with his cj. it rocked! thanks for your awesome compliments, we love to hear that our hard work and myriads of hours has paid off. as for the gallery - when we get the funds we're going to make it a million times better! welcome aboard!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

oh and PS ... are you a green bay fan? hehe

Comment

I guess i'm sort of a fan! I hate to see them loose, but I think our stadium could be put to better use, Four wheel drive obstacle courses, mud drags, rock climbs, throw in a Rock concert or two or three and now you have something worth being taxed for. Sarah and Rick, do you trailer your Jeeps, or are they both drivers? Rick

Comment

mine's still in the "little" stage ... and unfortunately we drive rick's too, with vinyl seats and no a/c across the desert and beyond. *hot!* i have never produced so much sweat in my entire life in that jeep!

my dad's a total GB fan, and he's even from the chicagoland area!

Comment

Working...
                    X