Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Pic

We just got the internet at home yesterday (finally!) and I am just passing the time until my hubby gets home from work, and since I never posted a pic of our Jeep when I registered here is an old one....
    (it's not a very good pic of the actual Jeep, but it's the only pic I have on the comp of the Jeep right now)

Sweet pic! Where's it at? Are you two going to meet us in Moab this spring?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Sweet pic! Where's it at? Are you two going to meet us in Moab this spring?
      Thanks! It was taken in Moab. We will definitely be there to meet up with you guys if we can! We are planning on Easter (even though it's getting a lil crazy), and we usually go a few more times after that too.

Comment

Originally posted by She-J
        Thanks! It was taken in Moab. We will definitely be there to meet up with you guys if we can! We are planning on Easter (even though it's getting a lil crazy), and we usually go a few more times after that too.
        Sweet! The past few years we've been there for Memorial Day ... should be the same thing again this year.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Cool Pic! How far from Moab are you?
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Memorial Weekend would probably work out perfect! We were going to go this year with you guys, but we closed on our house sooner than expected and that was the only weekend we had to move into it.

We are about 180 miles from Moab. Lucky us! ..Unfortunately work, and money keep us from going more than we'd like to.

Comment

Coolness!

She-J! Cute name! he,hee. Awesome pic! Not much of the Jeep in it like you said, but you got THAT FRIENDLY FRONT END that brings smiles to all Jeepsters! Good day to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepmuddin247
                She-J! Cute name! he,hee. .
                Thanks!

Originally posted by jeepmuddin247
                Awesome pic! Not much of the Jeep in it like you said, but you got THAT FRIENDLY FRONT END that brings smiles to all Jeepsters! Good day to ya.
                I will get a better pic of the actual Jeep up soon!
                ...Maybe even today. *sings* I've got too much ..time on my hands

Comment

Driveway pic....

Comment

Working...
                  X