Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Jeep owner newbie here!!

[COLOR=red]hey guyz what's up,i'm josh from tn just bought my 3rd Jeep,I previously owned a 77,78 cj7,but rolled both of them at Royal Blue,tn, about 6-7 yrs ago,the last one came out with a concussion, and broke all my ribs. so it took me awhile to jump back into one, but i'm back agai and ready to rock,hope to meet alot of you from all over and maybe some folks from around here where i'm from.[/COLOR] :hat:
    Joshua

"You Ain't No Real Hawaiian!"

hey josh! you're quite a trooper! sorry to hear of your wreckage - how'd you manage to roll both of them!?!

welcome aboard ... glad you found us! :yay:
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

well i was at Royal Blue,TN, and it's pretty steep incline there and i wasn't watching my vehicle level and by the time i did it was spinning round and round, after that i finally stopped after rolling and a guy came runing over and asked if i was ok i said yeah untilleed i tried to move,he was like"dude you just rolled 18 times,are you sure?"and that's how it happened,but i'm ok now,who else has had some crazy axie's on here?

Josh

By the way nice to meet you Sarah,cool jeep i looked at it earlier!
      Joshua

Comment

18 times!? that's insane!! check out the stuck/oops section if you haven't already, maybe you have a photo to add to it?
        www.myjeeprocks.com/stuck

great to meet you too josh, hope you enjoy yourself here.

my jeep is still in the 'buildup' process ... does that ever end!? LOL

Comment

I wished i still had the pics but that got thrown away with the bad memories, but hey i got some pics of my new jeep and wanted to use one as my avatar but I DON'T KNOW HOW!!!!!
          HELP!!!!!!
          Joshua

Comment

i think you can find some answers in the HELP section in OFF TOPIC but if you don't have the capability to resize than i can help you out.

i believe you also have to have at least 10 posts to have a custom avatar.

attach your photo to your next post here and i can probably take a look at it today.

Comment

Hey Joshua!!! Glad you found us. Good to hear that youre back in action after all that Enjoy your stay!
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
              X