Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Site

My name is John. I live in Indiana and own 2 1986 Jeep Comanche's. One is 2 wheel drive and the other, more commonly broken down, is a 4x4. 2wheel truck is an automatic w/overdrive and crappy 2.8L, and the 4x4 is a 4 spd with a heavily modified 3.4l making about 320 to the wheels, maybe thats why I keep breaking stuff. Has the AX-4 trans and some other goodies, 4x4 posi-lock up front and detroit locker out back. some mild suspension work, custom roll panned bumper with hidden hitch behind th plate. and that is only some of the stuff done to it.

Heres a pic of the 4x4, these are before th new motor, lockers, and lift

then I put a new motor in and and a high rise edelbrock intake on with holley 4 barrel, and it didn't fit under the hood anymore, so I custom built my own cowl induction jeep hood.

Sweeet MJ!!! I have always wanted one, something about a jeep truck looks really good dude. oh and welcome to the site!! we need some more non wrangler peoples hehe

Brett
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Welcome aboard. Nice MJ!
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Sa-weet! Welcome aboard and GO HOOSIERS!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nice truck!

Howdy, Hemi_comanche! That's an awesome truck you've got there. The muddin pics, are they up at the Badlands in Indiana? Or, where do you usually go muddin? Also, since its a 1986, how miles you got on it? I only ask because let's face it dude, Jeeps are one of the few types of cars that are still HUMMIN great after 150,000 miles even. Keep the updates on the mods CUMMIN! Good day to ya.

Comment

Working...
          X