Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well just came across your board and you seem to be local. im in rancho cucamonga and drive a 97 tj. heres a pic... im not wheeling to much right now cuz im saving for a 4.6 stroker for the tired squirels underneath. i also just wrecked my st bike so im in a clavicle brace.. booo...
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Welcome, yes you found us, most are local So. Cal. but everyones welcome as long as they play nice. Your picture isn't working.

Welcome, Black & Tan TJ

Comment

Your pic doesn't seem to be working, but welcome aboard and sorry to hear about the crash ...
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome, and hope you get better soon, oh by the way the pic is not working
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

as for us being local ... check this out

Comment

Is the stock engine dead?
            Jeff
            OHV76V
            KG6TY
            You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

I think it is nice that we have so many members in SOCAL, and that we get tpgether to wheel and public projects
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

motors not dead but wearing out. has only 120k miles but there hard miles. i could just do a rebuilt head and maybe a header, but i dont wanna.lol. as for the pic. instruct me on how to post a pic from my pc... thanks.

Comment

maybe this will work

Comment

BEFORE posting, please read our additional FAQs here!

To add a picture to your post:

Linking an existing picture directly from website

After locating the picture desired:

Using Internet Explorer right mouseclick the
                    desired picture, go to properties and highlight
                    the address/URL, right mouse click again and click
                    copy. It is now saved to your clipboard.

With Netscape right mouse click the desired
                    photo, click copy image location, it is now
                    saved to your clipboard.

Now that you have your desired photo location saved, simply click on the IMG button at the top (if there is a "orig.jpg" after the first ".jpg"in your saved image url, youll need to remove it for your image to work...) then right mouse click and paste the URL that you saved over the words http:/ in the box that has been provided. (In the future, you may simply type the code to save time...)

Posting a picture from your hard drive or an outside source, such as a digital camera or scanner is a little different. Pictures can first be uploaded to a website. (subscribed MJR users can upload directly to the gallery http://www.myjeeprocks.com/photopost/) The smaller in size your pictures are, the quicker they will upload, but use caution or your pictures will lack clarity. (I usually try to save pictures that I intend on posting at about 450x350) Upon uploading your desired picture(s), follow the above instructions.

Posting pics on MJR
                    Subscribed Memberships
                    Here at MJR you can also post a picture directly from your hard drive and have it hosted at MJR if you are a subscriber. To find out more about subscriptions, visit www.myjeeprocks.com/members/index.php or sign up from your User CP in the forums.

Once you've subscribed, when you log in to the Photo Gallery you will see an "upload photos" link, highlighted by the red arrow-things in the screen capture above.

... Should you need further assistance or need help in sizing photos, please dont hesitate to PM me or Sarah.
                    Tam(JeepGal)
                    • choose properties
                    • copy web address from properties window
                    • on mjr window, click the mountain icon {insert image}
                    • paste the address you just copied in box
                    • choose ok
                    • you are finished

i hope this adds a bit of clarity for the newbies
                    Nailer
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome Broken! From another So Cal Jeeper and motorcycle rider! (CRASHer)

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

:confused: well thats what i did. i went to my public yahoo folder, opened a pic, r clicked properties, copied the url, hit the insert image, pasted and it didnt work. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kevn43.../ph//my_photos

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint
                          :confused: well thats what i did. i went to my public yahoo folder, opened a pic, r clicked properties, copied the url, hit the insert image, pasted and it didnt work. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kevn43.../ph//my_photos
                          Yahoo probably doesn't allow remote linking. Nailer's post has two other options that do, though

Comment

For the record. In his first post there is a picture of a pretty sweet red TJ. Is that the picture that is not working?
                            90 YJ 4.2
                            33" and open

Comment

yeh

Comment

Working...
                              X