Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Spud

Hello all;

I'm Greg from Torrance. My wife and I have a stock '01 TJ Sport with upgraded armor and 31's. My wife drives, I play navigator/journalist -- it's the only time I can yell at her without getting in trouble.

We belong to the Roughwheelers in Redondo Beach, CA. My club handle is Spud. We hit moderate to difficult trails the last weekend of most months. I also help out my freind and fellow clubmember with his 4x4 training/tour business.

I know BrianCJ, and I'm sure I'll meet the rest of you now and then. I'm also a SBNFA OHV volunteer, like OldFart.

Our future plans for the jeep (in order of tax return/bonus checks) are:
    1) 4" lift -- TDB
    2a) D44 rear gets a Detroit
    2b) Re-gear to 4.11s
    3) 33" all around
    4) Atlas II -- or whatever's comparable in 4 yrs!

See ya soon,
    Greg

Greg,

Be sure to say hi tonight at the meeting!
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Welcome Greg!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

welcome, look forward to meetin ya

Comment

Thanks all! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Jeff, sorry I missed you at the meeting! If you are one of the participants in this Saturday's scenario class, I'll meet you there. I'm one of the trainees.

Comment

Greg,

Normally, Steph and I are instructors for Scenario - but not this weekend Probably be teaching another Host orientation in early November though.
            Jeff
            OHV76V
            KG6TY

Comment

Ah, I think I know who you are now! You were at the same table as Tammy Bently, right? Steph collects old Datsuns?

I was sitting next to Ron Sobchik, Dale and Moe and them were in the both next to me.

Comment

I was at the same table with motormouth, Steph was right across from me (does not collect old Datsuns though). I got up and spoke about Adopt a Trail.
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY

Comment

OK, I got it clearly now. I had you mixed up with another couple.

I will introduce myself to you next time we get together.

Cheers,
                  Greg

Comment

No problem. We're down in Torrance all the time, maybe meet at La Capilla for dinner some night.
                    Jeff
                    OHV76V
                    KG6TY

Comment

Sounds good, Jeff. We're not familiar with La Capilla. Where is that at?

Comment

On Sartori in the "old town". Off Cabrillo, between Torrance and Carson.
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

I think I've seen that, we may have even gone there once.

We'll have to do it some time.

Comment

We eat there occasionally - used to like in Torrance. Good food, not great. Decent cigar store down the street from them too
                            Jeff
                            OHV76V
                            KG6TY

Comment

Working...
                            X