Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is where you folks sometimes hang-out!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is my left asscheek bigger then my right or is that jeep tilted?
    Bryan
    2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
    front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
    Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Your left is bigger than te right, which is causing the jeep to tilt
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I thought so.

~JUNK IN DA TRUUUUUNK~
        Bryan
        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffa
          is my left asscheek bigger then my right or is that jeep tilted?
          Naw, it's just that my house is on a hill & my driveway has an uphill slope too 90* rotation-wise (is that a word? ), from the street.

If you take a look, you'll see my camper on the drivers side behind my junk. It's pointing downhill like in this pic.

Comment

bumpers look good. I just finished a TJ one, still have to upload the pictures yet.

here is a 1/2 done shot of it

It looks more or less like this one but the stinger is not as big, the rad bar follows the outside of the grill (not inside) and the supports are lower

That sure is alot of thinking juice
            1990 YJ, 4.2L HO FI, 4.56's locked rollin on the 33's
            It goes where I want it.

1999 WJ - stock and staying that way
            1982CJ7 awaiting a 302 swap

'yeh i can make that work'

Comment

Originally posted by DozerDan

That sure is alot of thinking juice
              nice work Dan, and of course I would expect nothing less than a few bottles of drinkin juice in any pic from you,,,,,,

oh wait, you called it 'thinkin' juice, LOL

How you guys doin with Neuroc this season?

Biv
              Tires, Gears, Armor, what else do I need for the Hammers?

Comment

Originally posted by CB87YJ
                nice work Dan, and of course I would expect nothing less than a few bottles of drinkin juice in any pic from you,,,,,,

oh wait, you called it 'thinkin' juice, LOL

How you guys doin with Neuroc this season?

Biv
                Mike and I (and eric) built a new buggy for this year. We have only used it about 3 times in comp, and lets just say we are still working the kinks out.

We where kicking some ass on most of the courses this past weekend, but we kept breaking.

Over all list of broken parts

Krawler Heim joint (rebuildable one) came loss and ate the threats, nothing 2 batteries, and some welding rod couldnt fix

then the hydro asst ram took a dump

Bent 2 TRE's

Rolled it HARD on sunday (off a 12' bonus exit line) bent the crap out of a rim, tore rear upper arm out of mount, so we just moved that arm down a few holes in the mount, rim is fubar- still finished with a 0

Next course, we dented up the skid (pushing it into the trans, causing bind and stalling, and off course no restart bc hte starter wouldnt engage the flywheel) 15 feet from the exit gate, oh yeh and we were at -15pnt when it stalled, timed out

then we are schooling our last coure (w/o power steering) when the front ds, took a dump ( weld broke clean where the splined tube is joined to the ds tube ) during a front dig, so we raise hell trying to finish in 2wd, only to push the skid further up into the trans and break it.

Still dont know what broke, we are hoping it was just the extra deep tranny pan from getting pushed on.

So to recap that is

1 hydrolic ram
                2 TRE's
                1 front driveshaft
                1 Heim joint
                1 UCA mount
                1 skid plate
                1 transmission
                1 MRW wheel

WE also destroyed our hood, and some body panels

I took a nasty spill on saturday and in catching myself jammed up my bad shoulder pretty good

And we finished 2nd to last. Had it all gone w/o breaking we would have finished in the top 3 or 4 based on projected scoreing.

But alas when we get all the bugs worked out we are gonna have one heck of a sweet machine.

How you doing you competing?

OH you should give Rob K a call, I think he forgot how to drink, apparently he had a bit too much on sat night and was projectile vomiting all over his hotel room (yeh he dont camp no more)
                It goes where I want it.

Comment

Originally posted by DozerDan
                  Mike and I (and eric) built a new buggy for this year. We have only used it about 3 times in comp, and lets just say we are still working the kinks out.

We where kicking some ass on most of the courses this past weekend, but we kept breaking.

Over all list of broken parts,,,,
                  1 hydrolic ram
                  2 TRE's
                  1 front driveshaft
                  1 Heim joint
                  1 UCA mount
                  1 skid plate
                  1 transmission
                  1 MRW wheel

WE also destroyed our hood, and some body panels

I took a nasty spill on saturday and in catching myself jammed up my bad shoulder pretty good,,,

How you doing you competing?

OH you should give Rob K a call, I think he forgot how to drink, apparently he had a bit too much on sat night and was projectile vomiting all over his hotel room (yeh he dont camp no more)

duuuude!
                  thats a fairly steep list of carnage, dayum!

nah, havent been competin, still tryin to find the rite folks to wheel with, besides i havent wheeled in forever (almost a year) cause my last Hammers trip caused carnage that still needs fixn, (buyin a welder) and there have been other logistical issues, plus, i have ZERO sponsorship or wheelin history and the competition, just for sponsors, is heavy.
                  I may not even re-enter comps ourt here for another year or 2, which is ok by me, i really just wanna wheel again on a regular basis. If ya saw Lances latest editorial on the POR, you know what I mean. Competin is cool, but takes ALOT of the fun outta it.
                  I just wanna wheel.

oh, and yeah, i know Rob K is wearin the "Man-Skirt" these days.

he cant hang!

Come on out this way some time, and I'll take ya to the Hammers, its the BEST dude,,,,all ya ever heard,,,AND THEN SOME!

LATER
                  BIV
                  Tires, Gears, Armor, what else do I need for the Hammers?

Comment

Originally posted by CB87YJ
                    duuuude!
                    thats a fairly steep list of carnage, dayum!

nah, havent been competin, still tryin to find the rite folks to wheel with, besides i havent wheeled in forever (almost a year) cause my last Hammers trip caused carnage that still needs fixn, (buyin a welder) and there have been other logistical issues, plus, i have ZERO sponsorship or wheelin history and the competition, just for sponsors, is heavy.
                    I may not even re-enter comps ourt here for another year or 2, which is ok by me, i really just wanna wheel again on a regular basis. If ya saw Lances latest editorial on the POR, you know what I mean. Competin is cool, but takes ALOT of the fun outta it.
                    I just wanna wheel.

oh, and yeah, i know Rob K is wearin the "Man-Skirt" these days.

he cant hang!

Come on out this way some time, and I'll take ya to the Hammers, its the BEST dude,,,,all ya ever heard,,,AND THEN SOME!

LATER
                    BIV

If I ever get a chance to get out that way, you bet your sweet tight jeaned jersey arse ill be dropping you a line.

Unfortunatly with the new job time is tight. Stupid real jobs
                    It goes where I want it.

Comment

Working...
                    X