Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings fellow CJers

You can call me CH,
    I hope to learn from ya and share some interesting experiences I have with this jeep of mine. I'm kinda newbish when it comes to upgrading jeeps, you know ... modifying it etc.... I reconditioned this one from the frame on up but it needs to have a smoother ride (THATS FOR SURE). So hope to cya later.
    CH :yay:

Hey CH! Welcome aboard, your Jeep rocks! How's your Jeep at avoiding those Michigan potholes? Ex-Metro-Detroiter myself
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Michael
      1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
      3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

YES! Another person with normal springs!
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

lol,
            Michigan potholes are more of an animal than mere road destruction. They have eyes and seem to want to always jump out at ya, especially while trying to drink a cup of coffee on your way in to work. But its my fault for attempting to drink a cup of coffee in the first place in a jeep :yay: Don't know if I told ya but I'm trying to prepare my jeep for a long excursion I'm taking in about a month (3 state trip). I need it to be safe so I SHOULDN'T be working on it. But with your help I just may get there. I'm told PROCOMP tires are a fairly decent tire... so I'm going with a new set of MT's. As for my springs I almost feel I could've installed them on wrong. Is there a front and back to leaf springs you think?
            CH

Comment

Working...
            X