• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to a Great group of People.
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

[QUOTE=Stoked]You all do jeep runs!!![/QUOT

Where at in Murrietta? Have family out that way.

Comment

Next to Temecula...between Riverside and San Diego, where the 15 and 215 come together.
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Jeep is a 92 yj wrangler 4 banger manual with 31" scorpions & 15" rims 4" lift and a pretty good sound system. Looking to up grade on her, but not sure where to start. Do not have a place to work on her a whole lot. Except for the occasional street repairs until ya get busted. Did not know ya could not fix your cars in the street. ouch

Comment

We are real close to ya all. Off of CA OAKS. Very pretty over there. My vacation away from the city life.

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl_up
              We are real close to ya all. Off of CA OAKS. Very pretty over there. My vacation away from the city life.
              I read your post wrong. I thought you were asking where Murrieta was Anyway, Chris and I are off of 79 South.

I think your daughter and my two became friends on one trip up to Big Bear...??? Ya'll should swing by sometime when youre out this way and say "hey"

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I think your daughter and my two became friends on one trip up to Big Bear...???
                yup, that is the girl. she is living down by you now.
                keep an eye in the trail run section, and join us, glenna.
                i think there is a big bear run coming up soon.
                tell chels i said hi
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thank ya both & I will see Chels this weekend. Picking her up & going to Joshua for a little jeeping on the dunes, shooting & mining with some work friends. Needing this vacation really bad. I hear about Big Bear & I know Chels will want to go again. :island:

Comment

Hey Chris and Tam,

I mounted the 35's and it looks good, still fits in the garage..lol, was a lil worried it wouldnt clear the door! Now all I need to do is install the super 35 kit with lockers and gears and were there!!

Tim and Cat

Comment

4X4ing, shooting and mining, damn thats right up are alley!!, where did you go?

Comment

We went up by Joshue just out side of Yucca. Can't remember what road we took, but its about 45 to an hour off the main hwy. Don't remember all those sand traps last time. Was a blast. I will get the rest of the location for you. We should be going back out in about 7 weeks. Always enjoy the extra company of friends. It is a over night stay.

Comment

Working...
                        X