Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAHotRodBoy
    Okay, I thought Model T, good guess huh? Let me know when you head up to the dry lakes, we'll see if I can meet you there (I should be living in vegas by then).

I checked out that web site, looks cool. Great, now I have another web site to suck up all my time!

Where in LA are you? What are the plans for the T?
    Pretty good guess! I dont really have grand plans for it, its pretty far gone. I'm just going to throw it together and have some fun.

If the lake meet isnt actually a lake, look for this car:

And you'll find me.

I'm usually in Temecula, where our shop is located. But when I'm up there, I'm in Torrance or there abouts.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
      Pretty good guess! I dont really have grand plans for it, its pretty far gone. I'm just going to throw it together and have some fun.

If the lake meet isnt actually a lake, look for this car:

And you'll find me.

I'm usually in Temecula, where our shop is located. But when I'm up there, I'm in Torrance or there abouts.
      Cool! I'll look for you out there. Been making the run back and forth to vegas a lot and there is still a lot of water out there. Don't know about the lakes though. Hopefully they'll dry up soon.
      Lookin' for a single girl that drives a Jeep, drinks beer from a long neck bottle and knows how to shoot pool!

Comment

Working...
      X