Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well

how's it going everyone? i just figured this was a place to get some good advice on building my jeep, and meet some new people. i am currently building a 89 wrangler. this the first time i have ever built a jeep from the ground up. as of right now i am putting a chevy 350 that i built from scratch, i also have a t-18 tranny i got of a ford and a 208 t-case. i am in the process of getting a dana 44 and a dana 60 out of a 79 ford pickup. so far it has been an expensive adventure. i can't wait for it to be done not because it is a pain but i want to drive the damn thing. sorry i don't have any pictures but i think we all know what a stock jeep looks like. with nothing in the engine compartment. th engine and transmission should be in, in the next couple weeks. then i will try and post some pics.
    "Being crazy always kept me from going insane"

Sounds like you got the right stuff to put in there. I still got the BA-10 in mine but it's still kickin. Ought to be an awsome rig once your done with it. welcome aboard.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

i had ax-15 which is similar to the ba-10 i just couldn't see myself using it for very long when i decided to put a v8 in it.

Comment

Welcome, good luck with the buildup. Your Jeep rocks!
        Sarah
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sounds like quite a project, good luck building it up. Welcome to MJR!
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Sounds like a fun project indeed.

Welcome to MJR!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

well i got my engine mounted in the jeep this weekend, and the tranny will be coming this week, hopefully some pictures too.

Comment

Working...
              X