Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummed Downunder!

Hi Guys,

Cool site. You guys are pretty crazy about your Jeeps. I just bought me second on 2000 Wrangler S/T. The Transmission just let go in a major way and I'm trying to find A master rebuild Kit in the USA, any ideas.

Seeing the we can blast along the worlds largest sand Island (fraser Is,) the Jeep is the master blaster on sand. No need for extra kits to belt along, (not yet anyway) the wrangler loves the sand, hates the salt.

So when I get the tranny rebuilt, I'll be back up there in no time. So while I'm waiting for the parts to arrive down under I'll be working on the engine on my yacht and outboard as they have both decided to clap out at the same time. I must have killed a Chinaman or 2.

Check out carmalita.com for pics

Oo roo.

Welcome to the site. What transmission do you have on your jeep? Tranny kits aren't that hard to find on this side of the earth, so I am sure one of us can get you some supplier info once we know what transmission you have.

Since you can't enjoy the jeep right now....you may as well head over to the Breakfast Creek for a steak and some XXXX (off the wood keg no less)....ya' gotta enjoy something, right?
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

http://www.transtarindustries.com/rebuildkits.asp

these guys have what you need.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome aboard! I didn't see any Jeep pics?
        Sarah
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey how goes it downunder!

don't know if you saw my other post but here's the jist, try JBconversions or Advance Adaptors they're both New Venture distibutor and deal international, I've had good luck with both companies and will probably give you more info than you'd possibly ever need!

www.JBconversions.com
          www.Advanceadaptors.com
          Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Working...
          X