Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow Jeeps

Geocaching.com used to have a yellow jeep cache.

Find a yellow jeep, log the coordinates for it, and take a picture of it with your gps. The picture gallery has over 2000 photos.

The cache is technically archived but people keep on posting finds. It was the most famous of all the locationless caches on the site. In fact it got shut down because of its popularity. Some of the stories of people tracking down yellow jeeps are pretty funny.

It would be cool if your jeep was one of the 2000.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/galle...3-c1d35407536e

Comment

BAD ASS JEEP!!!!!!!

Welcome to MJR

Jason
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Sweet! Welcome aboard! I like your setup. Keep jeeping!

Are you running the stock dana 44's?

Comment

They are the D44 axle housings front and rear, but the axles have been replaced with Chromoly shafts W 35 Splines from Alloy USA front and back.

Thanks
          '04 Yellow Rubicon on 40's with 1 Ton's!
          President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Awesome jeep!

In those first 3 pics, are you at max height or is that the normal driving height? Also, do you have an airtank somewhere for the OBA?
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Yes that is Max Height, and yes I do have a 2 Gallon Tank next to the frame on the drivers side, directly opposite of the muffler.
              President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Awesome .... I have done the long arms (6" FT), and just recently did the u-turn (stabalizer still not on) ... the plan is to maybe do AiRocks down the line in a couple of years but I'm still debating that one. First I'll have to finish up the OBA (kilby/york) and the cage and maybe give priority to the winch.

If you have any pics of the tank, I'll certainly appreciate it!
                "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........thats a really nice Jeep.... :tongue: I was busy slobering on my computer!
                  4:1 ratio racing

Comment

Cool, seapahn the FT lifts will not work with AiRock at this time, (clearance Issues I Believe), they are trying to come up with a solution hopefully in the near future. RE Is about to release the 3 point suspension system, and I will be getting that as soon as its available to test for my buddy that owns his shop and did all of my work, that is similar to the FT system. I will keep you posted on what happens though... no pics of the tank yet..
                    President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

hey eyefor mud

hi there do you reamber talking to a girl in a blue jeep tj sun.. that was me thought i would say hi
                        2004 TJ stock
                        photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
                        wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

Nice Jeep, too bad I'm leaving Visalia the end of the month, it would have been nice to go wheelin. OK, its not too bad, I'm off to Moab then Colorado for the summer. Still would have been nice to meet some people while I was here.

Like I said sweet Jeep. How do you like the IROKS?
                          35" MTRs, Ox Lockers, bellyup, cage, stuff + things... blah, blah, blah . <><

Comment

Yup, kinda thought that was you! I like the Irok's so far, but I have not had a chance to put them on the rocks yet, will have to wait a little longer until some of the snow clears
                            President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Very nice Jeep!

How do you like the Super Winch?
                              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Is this like a snipe hunt??? :confused: I really still can't is the pics? Is it like Wonder Woman's invisible ship?

FG

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X